Best way to rank up?

Yoshi777

The GE Boss
Nov 13, 2011
Brighton, England.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
So I'm asking, what do you think is the best way to rank up quickly? I'm currently LV42 and the game I find the best is on Team Conflict (600 to 900 XP per game), and Team Conflict is the best mode IMO.

Black Box is the quickest. The first time I played I got 400 xp in about 2 min and was hooked from there. BB matches are usually very quick with very few host quits and you hardly ever have to wait for a match.

You do have to get good at it and hope no one has a Masty. If Mastys are involved the match is usually a waste of time for everyone... I dont play it anymore but when I was playing I couldnt believe how freakin fast I was moving up.

This probably isn't a better method than Team Conflict, but in Golden Gun I like to just keep my sniper on the gun and kill all who come near it. It's a pretty easy way to get A LOT of kills. I'm probably a noob for doing this, but it's just to fun.

Well i like the goldeneye mode so much i basically only play that one nowadays...

You've got to learn others peoples navagation around the boards.
It doesn't matter what game mode much, but if you know where people are spawning or where they run to first after they spawn, you can be behind them , or mine them. Mines and grenades are important too.
spawn kills are kinda cheap but effective. pick up guns you haven't maxed out.
Game mode is only a big difference when you're really comfortable with it. Even then, there's some one out there to sneak up and pop on you.
I'm definitely a hreos knda guy, but I really like Lis. to kill when other people will play it.

I have a way in GG make sure you're on docks and just keep shooting the gg behind the first barrier-ish thing

I keep finding the most xp in heroes (when you have a good team) and in golden gun.

I still get the most XP in team conflict, 500+XP and only 5 mins game play in most cases.

I usually play regular Conflict or Goldeneye and just try to dominate - had pretty good success with that lately (avg. 600+ xp per game). I have tried the "team" games and just got tired of getting stuck on the noobsquad against a team of 56ers. It happened too many times. Especially when you are the only one on your team with a positive score, due to your teammates tubing themselves to death. Had one game of Heroes the other night - I am lvl 50...my teammates were 10, 13, and 21. The other team was 56, 56, 42 and 41. Wow... Well maybe I am overreacting. Heroes is ok I guess... lol

Finish ur pistols and shotgun weapon proficencies in goldeneye mode the gives u alot of xp. If ur good with pistols playing goldengun is also help full. heros and black box is helpful too.

Back