Best WiFi DS Game

WiiFTW

GiR...
Dec 22, 2007
New York, NY
Wii Online Code
7268-3754-5027-1415
I just recently got a DS and Mario Kart DS. Which WiFi game is a keeper that would last at least a month or two?

Well since topics like this just get everyone naming their favourite games, Tetris DS. The online is still big (lots of n00bs and pros) and with the ranking system, you play people around the same skill as you.

It does really depend on what kind of game you wanna play.

Mario Kart pretty much takes the bone seeing as its almost everyones favorite. But if your a hardcore Shoot em up player the Metroid Prime Hunters is the Game for you.
But if your a puzzeler who likes a challenge then Tetris would be a great pick. Or if you just like lazing around all day watching the clouds go by the Animal Crossing it is.
You can never go wrong with the classic battler; Pokemon.
I have all those games (Altough I lost MK) except for tetris, but I think I could imagine what its like.

DS has alot of good online games...

Starfox DS
Yu-gi-Oh Spirit Caller or WCE
Pokemon Pearl or Diamond
Chocobo Tales
Custom Robo
Transformers
Mario Kart DS
Tetris DS
Castlevania POR
Bomberman Land Touch
Metroid Prime Hunters

And those are just the ones I've played I know theres more...
I hope they start churnin' out the online games for Wii this year...

WiiFTW said:
I just recently got a DS and Mario Kart DS. Which WiFi game is a keeper that would last at least a month or two?
Metroid Prime Hunters is the best!!! I played that game for about 2 years before I was ready to give it up.

Metroid Prime Hunters lasted me about 6 months until my DS stopped connecting to my damn wireless router.

i never really had that many wi fi games, but the best one in my opinion was metroid prime hunters, i couldnt get enough of the online part.

Metroid Prime Hunters and Mario Kart were the best, I never really got any other wifi games because they weren't really active.

I could argue that Star Fox Command is the best WiFi game, however there are many flaws that make it horrible.

If someone is getting their ass kicked, or simply decides to leave, the game is reset and you have to find another game.

That is the biggest problem, that and if lagging kicks in, that can be annoying. Otherwise, SF Command is a great WiFi game for the DS.

Back