Bit.Trip Flux

Tarix819

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2014
Hey guys! This post is for people who know what the Bit.Trip games are.....anyone who doesn't will not understand a word I am saying. Anyway, I use the Bit.Trip Complete version of Flux, for the Nintendo Wii and in Complete, you get all six games and some cool unlockables. Now, in the unlockables you can unlock art, videos, audio and letters. Letters, are a description of each game, so there is one letter for each game - Beat, Core, Void, Runner, Fate and Flux. In the Flux letter, it explains what CommanderVideo is doing and what the levels are meant to represent. Now, you should know that there are three obvious levels in Bit.Trip Flux - Epiphany, Perception and Catharsis. However at the end of the letter it mentions a level 4 saying, CommanderVideo transcends. Here is the exact quote from the end of the letter: "By the end of level 3, CommanderVideo breaks down the final wall anchoring him to his past life and in level 4 he transcends." This has got me wondering if there is more to Flux than meets the eye. I asked one of my friends who also played the game (and is very good at it) about this quote. He said that there is a very tough level 4 in Flux but to unlock it you have to Complete every level in Bit.Trip Complete Perfect and on every difficulty. That means all the games, challenges, bonuses (in runner) and bonus beats in Flux. WOW. That is a lot. He said that level 4 is at double the speed of Catharsis. I don't know if he is telling the truth or just pulling my leg but it does sound pretty cool. If you have any confirmation on this please reply. P.S I haven't heard anything about this online - only from my friend and the letter. :yellowshroom:

Back