Bleach The Movie (Sub)

Renz

Top 5 in MOH: H2
Sep 12, 2007
Sacramento
Wii Online Code
6743-9556-4846-8302
Anyone watch that yet? They have it subbed now and a new movie for bleach is coming out again in december in Japan. Anyways you can find the movie just about anywhere. What are your thoughts to this movie cause i thought it was sad for that girl to...ya.:ciappa:

I recommend www.veoh.com
I like the quality on that site. "Search; Bleach the movie"

I am a massive fan of Bleach, but I have been so busy with the recent episodes, that I have completely ignored it. Thanks for the reminder, I will be sure to check up on it.

Its a load of crap

Plot was same old
Action same as the anime
Ending was well we knew what was gonna happen since she hasnt been in any other eps

WOOT! a bleach movie, that's great. I'm only on episode 55 right now, I'll definitely watch this movie when I catch up to the Japanese episodes.

Yeah, it was sad for the girl.. However, wasn't she reincarnated or something? She was that girl in a uniform at the end right? :yesnod:

I wanna get this movie for my husband for Christmas. Anyone know of any websites where I can get it? I want it in English too. All they have on Ebay is English subtitles.

Nope no dub yet
And the ones on ebay are fan subs (most say at the start "This is a free fan sub and is not for sale rent or ebay"
So id addise not to buy it off there as the only oridignl DVDs of it at the mow are only in JAP

Back