Bomberman land touch my review

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
O.k this is my review i made for gamespot tell me what you think:

Bomberman land touch is the latest addition to the critcily acclaimed bomberman land series.Bomerman is back to his orignal looks instead of the chibi-style used in bomberman ds.
Bomberman is known thanks to his amazing multiplayer batlles BUT now
minigames are part of the fun.In story mode the game is viewed through 2.5d exploration and as you progress you find new minigames pieces of spade heart and club cards.Now why is this game is so good? because the minigames are very creative and superb minigames start simple but gradually get more and more complex.Now on to classic bomberman on the last ds outing there were some new bomb power-ups added but honestly we all just wanted classic bomberman action well we get it in this class version of the classic multiplayer legand.Friends or family not good enough thats not a problem because wi-fi multiplayer is supported so you are able to take on the world. The gameplay plays as smooth as download play supporting up to 4 players online and a massive 8 players local.
Overall bomberman land touch is a super entry to the bomberman universe and proves that bomerman games are not just about the multiplayer.
A great improvement on the other ds game

9.6 Superb
Best in Series
time spent playing: 15-20 hours

whadda ya think?

Back