Bought this for my babe's birthday...

~Marisa~

Ngiyabonga, my friend.
Jul 19, 2006
Washington
Tell me what you think, I just now ordered this for him. Post your thoughts and opinions. I got it for his birthday because he's been having some serious computer problems and I hate seeing him stressed about it.

http://www.shopnbc.com/product/?familyid=V38406&storeid=1&page=LIST&category=Comp uters%20%26%20Electronics|t321&prop=Desktop%20Pack ages|238&catprop=238&BreadCrumb=category|prop&trac k=237&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-V38406

Click Details to see what's in it and tell me if you think he'll like it, I know nothing about computers, so I got the coolest looking one I could find lol

Last edited:
Scream said:
Damn I wish my gf would buy me a nice computer. Damn I wish I had a gf.

Rofl, it was hilarious the way you worded that...seemed like an adultswim moment :p

Material things do not = happiness :smilewinkgrin: but yes, that is a very nice computer to buy your man for his B-Day. Congrats.

BS! The only people that say that are people who have stuff. Ask a bum on the streets if he is content or would be happier with a house full of stuff. Now sure you can have a lot of stuff and still be unhappy but then you are just being ungrateful.:smilewinkgrin:

I Am happy with every thing I got
worked hard for the money to get it

Scream said:
BS! The only people that say that are people who have stuff. Ask a bum on the streets if he is content or would be happier with a house full of stuff. Now sure you can have a lot of stuff and still be unhappy but then you are just being ungrateful.:smilewinkgrin:

I was being sarcastic. :lol:

All Out said:
Material things do not = happiness :smilewinkgrin: but yes, that is a very nice computer to buy your man for his B-Day. Congrats.

Lol, yeah, I know what you mean. I was very careful to make sure he knew that I wasn't trying to buy his love. It drives me nuts when I see couples based only on material things. Most gives I give are very sentimental and have more emotion behind it rather then price but I decided to really go out of my way to get him something really nice. He kept trying to tell me that he wasn't worth 2,000 >.< But that's not true in the least. He was more happy about the idea of how much I love him rather then the gift itself. ^.^

personaly i would rather order the parts and build it myself but thats just because im a hands on kinda guy lol. that system seems like a good deal. your BF is lucky lol

Back