Brawl Friend Codes 2014

OU0

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2014
Costa Rica
Hi guys, first thread.

I'm a great Smash player if I do say so myself. I do not have Project M because I inherited my Wii to family.
I have regular Smash Brawl on my Wii U and I'm looking for people to spar to practice for next tournaments.

Friend Code is: 4385-1132-0196

And please respect my decision, I know Project M is awesome. But family comes first

My good sir, you may be misinformed about Project: M. If ya believe it requires modding or hacks in order to play, that's not the case. All that's required is an SD card and Brawl itself. No homebrew, no modifications, nothing that posses any risk to your Wii (U). P:M is perfectly safe. I wouldn't be playing Project: M myself if there was any possibility of damage, as I'm not stupid enough to put my year-old Wii U at risk.

... Well, if you have an NTSC console.

My good sir, you may be misinformed about Project: M. If ya believe it requires modding or hacks in order to play, that's not the case. All that's required is an SD card and Brawl itself. No homebrew, no modifications, nothing that posses any risk to your Wii (U). P:M is perfectly safe. I wouldn't be playing Project: M myself if there was any possibility of damage, as I'm not stupid enough to put my year-old Wii U at risk.

... Well, if you have an NTSC console.

Thank you my good sir, for you have open my eyes to that one. I'm going to do it right now. But still, looking for friends to play Brawl

And by the way, I love the Magikarp selling thing

I'm looking for people to battle also. My brawl friend code is 4555-7256-0772. My name is Aethr. I look forward to battling you!

As a side note, I do main meta knight. If you have a problem with that, I can always use someone else without hesitation, I'm pretty well rounded. Just thought I'd let you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back