brawl on game cube no spoliers

toomstone

"tango down"
Nov 14, 2007
brizzy baby
Wii Online Code
8211-0763-7929-1645
OK so what do you guys think about brawl being it on the GC it should have been not many games are over 6 years apart from each other in the same series... so it really should have been on the GC do you think it would have been good i personal don't see how they could have improved on melee with such limited disk space on the GC so they where forced to wait out... but if we take away the limited disk space don't you think we should of had this game a few years ago and we should be goggling over super smash bro's the legacy of toomstone>.<

I don't get what you're saying...? Melee was so good on the GC that they didn't make another until now, my guess is Brawl will be the only one on the Wii, it's to could to kill with a game every year.

mm i depends i would like to see another one by 2111 their is still so much they can do!

toomstone said:
mm i depends i would like to see another one by 2111 their is still so much they can do!

Video games may be dead by then, humans may be dead then...

ah not with this aztech bull **** the world will end when i say it will!

...graphically GC couldn't handle it. and to make your own levels would own the GC memory cards. SSE would be out. it'd just be melee with more characters and stages

I've soon been playing melee for 6 years, and am still not sick of it. If brawl is better, it could last for 10 years without a sequel, and people will still play it.

Back