Brawl ranks :]

jman12345

SSBB fc: 3952-6683-6847
Mar 16, 2008
I have brawl and i love it! But unlike alot of other online games it has no online ranks. That is what alot of people,including me like to play online games for... To be better than other people. Im just asking if any wii community people are there, is to make an update for super smash brawl, where you can see your online wins, loses, and best players in the world. I think it would be a great part in making super smash bros. brawl the best online nintendo game to date. thank you and please post...:]

whats the point of them its would just be a way to tell whos better than you or worse than you. big deal

alexbel said:
whats the point of them its would just be a way to tell whos better than you or worse than you. big deal
Well if you are playing strangers, there is no point really. Might as well just play a regular brawl with 3 cpus.

With a ranking system, it gives more of a purpose to play online.

_I myself was thinking the same. I was gonna have the members in my thread send me their saved games in which I would take the most kills, the most deaths, and I would rank them up everyweek just to show you how you've done all week. But would've been great if Nintendo would do it automatically so I wouldn't have to go through so much trouble.

Back