Browsing the Internet On my Wii

spiral

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
Hey you guys,
I got a Wii for christmas and it's preety sick. I've mad a wireless connection setting and it is fully functional with the latest System Update. How can i browse the internet with my Wii?

u have to buy the browser from the online shop for 500 points (the shop itself sells 1000 points for $15).

can i ask y u would need it thru Wii? don't u have a working internet connection thru a pc with a browser? its probably much easier..........

register your wii and wii sports with club nintendo and you'll get 2250 stars, then when the wii points shop has stock you can get 500points for free and then you will have the wii internet channel for free!

i think that's only available for UK (from what i've been told). spiral might not be from UK.....

It is only available in UK
And you get 1,000 points for your Wii now lol. When I registered it I only got 250 :(

Wii_Smurf said:
It is only available in UK
And you get 1,000 points for your Wii now lol. When I registered it I only got 250 :(

you get 1000 for wii sports aswell and 250 jsut for joining :D

Ok thanks, I live in Canada but i'll still give that "Registering Wii Sports" a shot and i'll get back to you guys, but thanks again.

GUMBY!!!! THAT SHOW IS SO COOL!
yeah since when can u register ur wii online for wii points?!?! omg ive been misin out on my free wii pointS!!!!! oh wait i forgot, its only uk, god dang it

You dont register and get free wii points, you get 'stars' which you can trade for wii points if you happen to be the luckiest person alive

Downloading Wii Internet

I'm in Malaysia. I have the US version. How does one get Wii points to download Wii Internet? I tried buying the points, but when I got to filling in the State, I couldn't enter anything (only 2 letters of US states). So it didn't process.

Anyway to get Wii points?

Cheers!

Wiling said:
I'm in Malaysia. I have the US version. How does one get Wii points to download Wii Internet? I tried buying the points, but when I got to filling in the State, I couldn't enter anything (only 2 letters of US states). So it didn't process.

Anyway to get Wii points?

Cheers!

here in australia, we can buy wii points from shops that sell wii games and products. are there shops where u can buy wii points there in Malaysia?

Uhm usally to redeem ur code, u enter the serial number it gives u on the card, in the "Redeem Your Points" In the wii shop channel. And i have never bought a wii points card. So im not sure what my letters would be. Guessing it would be CA or CAN for canada

Back