Bully comin to wii???

ZelDAgAMer

Wii Number One
Dec 12, 2007
Sylva, N.C.
Yes it is true I don't when the release is...I think early 08
It is the same game as the ps2 version...given the exception that the controls will b better 4 wii...,The ps2 versions controls were horrible

i think they added a lil content since its Bully Scholarship edition if it wuz the same exact thing it would jus be called bully
am i right am i right?

thread about this a month ago.
game looks rad, i loved manhunt 2 and i can see this being even better.
p.s.we are getting closer and closer to grandtheftauto wii :)

This game is good for a about 5 mins or so then the novelty wears off I will be avoiding like the plague!

this game is awesome i don't know what you guys are talking about, its one of my favorite ps2 games ever

Chin35char said:
this game is awesome i don't know what you guys are talking about, its one of my favorite ps2 games ever

Yeah, it's up there as one of my favorite PS2 games as well. I thought the controls were fine. You can do combo attacks for a little variety and you got to use slingshots. It does auto aiming unless you do 1st person. Don't see what's wrong with the controls.

It was also a very unique spin on the GTA style games. I loved it.

It was a decent game but the skateboarding was horrible he had little movement when skating and that was one bad thing about it

ZelDAgAMer said:
It was a decent game but the skateboarding was horrible he had little movement when skating and that was one bad thing about it

The skateboard was used only for a faster run function or at least that's all I used it for. It wasn't meant to be Tony Hawk.

Back