Bunny Hill Help...

johnny_rocket2210

WiiChat Member
Dec 20, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
Ok so Im on the weird Phsyco bunny level, specifically the ski hill level. Ive made it to the bottom of the hill and now Im told I have to make it Up the Hill. How the heck do I get into the Penguine Ski Lifts? Ive tryd just running up the hill but get killed by the fireworks. And I can not get into the darn lifts no matter what I try. Please Help.

It took me a long time to figure this out as well...turns out you go up the ski hill first on foot...who would have thunk it.

Yeah, I got a terrible score on completion time for that level. I was pissed once i realized what you actually had to do.

yes that also threw me off... what was the toy he was referring to? was it the shotgun that ifound the first time I went through the level?

Funny, I was just stuck on that part:lol: But this helps...alot.

well after having my game freeze twice i've decided to make my own route up the hill, on the left side there is a esculator `spellin` that is going down, within 5mins i was on the top of the hill.

just keep going forward and jumping helps ALOT... you call it cheating I call it a simplified means of egress =]

Just kill all the dudes and go to the very right of the hill, run up it, you might get hit once but for me I didnt and tada, done. I remember spending ages trying to jump from boxes to boxes trying to get up when finally I said screw it and I ran up :)

the conveyor belt on the far left of the hill (as you are facing it) can actually be climbed up... you just have to keep jumping and pressing forward and you can make it to the top quite easily and free of harm

Back