C ya Wii!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

WiiChat Member
Jul 6, 2010
San Antonio
After Black Ops fried my Wii.(The wii is to weak to keep up with the game) I don't think i will be spending anymore money on Nintendo. I've had fun on the only two good games on the Wii MW Reflex and Black Ops the rest of the games are weak and kiddie and the Wii can't even keep up with its own games! Sorry Nintendo but you suck! I've played since NES and have had all your systems but I'm sick of the Wii. With all the technology and you can't up date the Wii to at least keep up with PS3 or 360 and give your gamers a better gaming experience. That way you could get a way from the kiddie titles and give people over the age of 8 a reason to play Wii. Even if a Wii 2 dropped in the stores I think Nintendo couldn't come out of the 80s and give us adults the games we would like to play!The Nintendo is not new your market is older now so come with the times!

After Black Ops fried my Wii.(The wii is to weak to keep up with the game) I don't think i will be spending anymore money on Nintendo. I've had fun on the only two good games on the Wii MW Reflex and Black Ops the rest of the games are weak and kiddie and the Wii can't even keep up with its own games! Sorry Nintendo but you suck! I've played since NES and have had all your systems but I'm sick of the Wii. With all the technology and you can't up date the Wii to at least keep up with PS3 or 360 and give your gamers a better gaming experience. That way you could get a way from the kiddie titles and give people over the age of 8 a reason to play Wii. Even if a Wii 2 dropped in the stores I think Nintendo couldn't come out of the 80s and give us adults the games we would like to play!The Nintendo is not new your market is older now so come with the times!

Yea I admit the wii can be kiddie sometimes but its cool depends on what games you play right now im playing goldeneye.

Its a good game if you decide to give wii another chance buy it.But at the sametime the wii is like for kids the only reason I bought a wii was for the resident evil game they have that ps3 didnt.But how did that game fry your wii?

Annnd lock.

Opinions are fine, but sometimes they are not welcome.
Gamers should play any type of game and not just the ones that have a age rating higher than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back