Call of Duty 3 or Need for Speed Carbonator

ABC

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
NyC/Nj
Wii Online Code
1929-2278-1848-3419
Ok, I know it's like comparing french toast to carrot sticks but it's gotta be done. I am getting a new game some time tomorrow (Gamestop just opened about 10 blocks away from my house.... SO.... SWEET). Anyway, which one should I get? I already have Zelda, Madden and Rayman so I have quite a diverse group of games but still no FPS or Racer... Maybe i'll just get both. Farcry is coming out soon which I am definitely getting so maybe I should get NFS until Farcry comes out. Anyone own any of these games?

Cap'n Crunch said:
get excite truck

That's exactly where I stop reading anything you type from here on out.

ABC said:
why? hey remember me from the scarface thread... TRUST me excite truck, is goooooooooooooooood stuff, if you catch my drift...:lol:

Cap'n Crunch said:
why? hey remember me from the scarface thread... TRUST me excite truck, is goooooooooooooooood stuff, if you catch my drift...:lol:

Dude, I am NOT buying excite truck. I can make better graphics by rubbing two sticks together and watch the particles of burning wood fly off.

Dude, I am NOT buying excite truck. I can make better graphics by rubbing two sticks together and watch the particles of burning wood fly off.

Again, don't you remember that the Wii wasn't made for awesome graphics? Decent, yes. But not 360 or PS3. Why are there so many people on this forum bashing about the graphics?!?!? It's crazy imo.

COLDshiver said:
Again, don't you remember that the Wii wasn't made for awesome graphics? Decent, yes. But not 360 or PS3. Why are there so many people on this forum bashing about the graphics?!?!? It's crazy imo.

Simply because 99% of the games look WORST than LAST-generation.. .WTF!? Anyway, I started this thread about which game I should get so get back on topic bitches.

ABC said:

Haha, I did the same thing. Stopped reading after the words "excite truck". Besides the graphics, the game play is kind of lame. Sure, you turn the truck, but for most of the time the truck is turning in place and not really turning either to the left or right.

I'm excited to see how NFS:carbon will be executed on the Wii.

Anyways, getting BACK ON TOPIC.

I would say NFS. I played most of their games they had come out, and they are all great. (I'm talking about across different platforms), the control should be interesting.

P.S. I agree with ABC on not getting Excite truck.

i actually find excite truck fun, but if you cant get it ,get carbon, anyways wouldnt you think a first party title would have better contorls than a 3rd party title. Im telling you excite truck people!!!

i personally reckon exite track looks really crap. imo a game where you get to race muscle cars over huge jumps looks very unskillfull and dull. no class at all.

epikon said:
i personally reckon exite track looks really crap. imo a game where you get to race muscle cars over huge jumps looks very unskillfull and dull. no class at all.
I played Excite Truck at Gamecrazy and it was REALLY HARD... yet still pretty fun. And, really, the graphics weren't really THAT bad... they still weren't that good but they didn't suck.

Back