Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies

Eh good plan but i followed NewGenTatics guides and plans on getting through Kino Der Toten and bam offline made it to round 52 and online made it to round 29 with 4 ppl all the way to round 8 two ppl left the game and from rounds 9 through 29 me and my buddy dualed the zombies at kino der toten

Hey, pretty good strategy! Anybody who is fairly good at zombies and DOES NOT steal kills from other windows add me up!
CoDBO: 3918-9420-6464

I made it to round 28 with a decent guy and two retards. Will be able to make it MUCH farther once i get the headset and CCP for christmas! xD

well that sucks, that definitely my favourite map.

Ughh... i don't mind not having the five map, it looks very compact and claustrophobic. Kino der Toten is much more open and more fun in my opinion.
Have you actually played it? Coz I wasn't too sure about it when I unlocked it on PS3, but it's sooo much better imo, I very rarely play kino anymore.

I played it once at a friends house... i don't like it personally... mainly because I can make it so much farther on Kino.

Ughh... i don't mind not having the five map, it looks very compact and claustrophobic. Kino der Toten is much more open and more fun in my opinion.
Have you actually played it? Coz I wasn't too sure about it when I unlocked it on PS3, but it's sooo much better imo, I very rarely play kino anymore.

I played it once at a friends house... i don't like it personally... mainly because I can make it so much farther on Kino.
Well each to their own I guess.. but I got to 27 on Five but only 24 on Kino.

Back