Call of Duty-Modern Warfare Reflex noob advice

Mr.Red

WiiChat Member
Apr 26, 2011
Michigan
I just bought COD - MWR simply for online play and because It was $20. so far I love it but i'm really tierd of being killed 15x and myabe getting 5 kills. any tips or advice? Or will it just come to me in time. the biggest problem is the wiimote, I can't aim and move around for jack, and it seems when I'm respawned, sometimes I'll instantly die like 3 or 4 times because there is always someone where I respawn. I'm almost comsidering black ops so I can use the classic control pro. and whats with the landmines? how do i get them? I always start with grenades. I am 1 rank above private and have sniper unlocked. and another thing. it seems I get shot once and die and I empty a clip on some people only to have them shoot me once my clip is empty(edit: unless I use the heavy weaon mode I can kill people but it makes me slow). do I just completly suck?

Mr.Red

Well the landmines are called claymores, which you unlock at lvl23... Also if your above lvl4 you can make a class and maybe you sould use an ak47 with a noobtube if your not great at the game. Also use stopping power and maybe steady aim extreme conditioning or deep impact for perk 3. My fc is 3164 5694 5767 i am currently lvl44 5th prestige.
(PS. Noobtubes = greande launcher) ALSO DONT USE NOOBTUBES IF YOU ARE OVER LVL10 they are so annoying....... Add me :)

Well the landmines are called claymores, which you unlock at lvl23... Also if your above lvl4 you can make a class and maybe you sould use an ak47 with a noobtube if your not great at the game. Also use stopping power and maybe steady aim extreme conditioning or deep impact for perk 3. My fc is 3164 5694 5767 i am currently lvl44 5th prestige.
(PS. Noobtubes = greande launcher) ALSO DONT USE NOOBTUBES IF YOU ARE OVER LVL10 they are so annoying....... Add me :)

so I can make a class and use a ak47. and then I can get something to steady my aim? that would be great if I could have better leveling ability if thats what you want to call it. I hate trying to turn and get a X from being too far from the sensor.

what control setups is everyone using? i have the wiimote and knumbchuck in default configuration. and I turned the aim sensitivity to a 5 or 6. is there a better way?

Last edited:
Oh yeah, stead aim is steadier hip fire, deep impact allows you to shoot through walls easier and extreme conditioning is run for longer. Oh and stopping power (perk slot 2)
Is strronger bullets, but otherwise if you arent great at the game you could put on juggernaut( perk slot 2) more health. Oh and whats your fc?

I changed a couple of my settings just now at lunch and did a little better, I don't think the aim assist helps me much, maybe I have some tweeking to do still.

lookin for a new and active clan join now SOS go to
HTML:
http://www.sos-reflex.webs.com/

NOW RECRUITING

Back