Call of Duty World at War or Conduit?

bmuc1017

WiiChat Member
Feb 10, 2008
I really want to get an online shooter game. I am stuck between getting COD World at War or waiting for the Conduit to be released. Can anybody help me with this decision...?

get cod as conduit does not have a concrete release date. the online for cod is really solid.

Yeah, World At War is definitely worth a buy, very good online multiplayer for Wii. And Conduit is supposed to be sometime in Spring, so we're ways away.

Um..buy World At War now and wait for the Conduit (May or so I believe). That way you don't miss out on two potentially good games

I really want to get an online shooter game. I am stuck between getting COD World at War or waiting for the Conduit to be released. Can anybody help me with this decision...?

I just ordered call of duty for $30 off amazon...find it used, play it, and wait for conduit which wont be out for like 5 more months.

You should get World at War, its a very fun game and probably the best shooter for the wii so far. The online for world at war is excellent! Conduit is going to be excellent too, but we have awhile to wait. Don't waste time waiting for games when you can be playing them now:) but if your short on money and you really want to wait then i guess wait, but its up to you.

Back