Calling all veteran Wiichaters!

bokenman23

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2009
Kay, I'm feeling very disorientated with this new forum. I want to know who is who. I've already sent friend requests to CK, Great Alex, Fraz and WMBQ, but I want to know if any of my old brawling buddies are still online and active.

Help?

And this is where the Melee announcer says, "failure". >.>;

Good to see you're still here, Godwind. Think you'll be able to get the league up and running in awhile?

What do you mean, CK? I don't know who's who, and I'm kinda pissed off that I've gotta resort to this because the stupid forum deleted everybody. I've lost all my posts and reputation. We've all got to start over, from the beginning.

Am I the only person feeling this way about this?

It is I, for I am your master. Fufufufu. *Farts*

By failure.. ^ That's what I mean. :p

You certainly aren't alone Bok, any member who joined in April or later vanished completely, including myself. 3000 posts and a huge amount of rep/good threads, gone.. (atleast my guides were saved! :D) People who weren't deleted still lost a huge amount as well.. damn faulty database hard drives.

What happened? Did somebody actually mean to do it, or was it just a malfunction?

It was certainly not on purpose Bok, some of the hard drives containing Wiichat's data simply got corrupted, and died out. I heard the backups of those were dead too, unfortunatly.. Truly a disaster, Wiichat no longer has a million posts recorded, I bet..

And this is where the Melee announcer says, "failure". >.>;

Good to see you're still here, Godwind. Think you'll be able to get the league up and running in awhile?

My internet has been down lately. I myself cannot fight. Another issue is sending me info. I can get things to work but it will be a tighter squeeze.

This may be a surprise, but I'm WMBQ. Shocker, I know.

I was one of the victims who lost his/her account completely. Moranos and everything Alternate Plot related was completely destroyed as well.

On a Brawl note, I've been practicing my Bowser... it's getting pretty good, if I do say so myself.

..Bowser? o.o Really? Hah, you're the first person I know who even tries to use Bowser seriously. The only Bowser players I've seen are Side B spammers, so.. We need to have some matches soon, WMBQ. :)

I was going to ask you last night, but your sig told me not to, and I'm busy now... ;_;

I'll be free about 24-25 hours from now, though.

Uh.. About that. I was going to change that as it seemed misleading, unfortunatly I forgot.. That's just to keep away the FC n00bs though.. Sorry. >.>;;; I'd gladly Brawl anyone I already added so... oops.

So! 7:00 PM tomorrow eastern US time (GMT -5)?

Yeah, 7 PM tomorrow works. ..Even though our post counts diminished to 0, let's keep any of this pointless Brawl banter in PM. :p ....[/sob]

Back