Can some one persuade me?...

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
I don't know if getting this game is the best idea? I have heard it pwns but I wan to make sure it is the right choice. I am getting SSBB from my parents but my sister said she wants to buy me a game for Christmas. She has been working for like 2 months part time and made like 800 $. Do you think that I will be satisfied with this game and that it will last long enough?...:confused:

Most people like it a lot and it's one of the highest rated games of all time.

But are you most people? Who knows. Everyone has their own personal taste in what games they end up liking or not liking.

How can we persuade you any more? Everywhere says it is a great, mind-blowing game. If you don't get it, its your choice but you will be missing out on a great experience.

Persuade you? Why? This isn't rocket science.

...Do you enjoy Mario games? If the answer is yes, then you should enjoy this game a lot.

If the answer is no, then why would you even consider it?

I think you should get the game, it's great.

Out of curiosity, what other games are you considering outside of SMG for your sister to purchase?

you said to persuade you, so ill tell you this: get the dam game or i stab u

seriously though get it its freaking amazing trust me. there will never be a wii game as good, even (IMO) brawl wont live up to this beauty. get it. freaking hurry up.

also, how are ur parents getting u brawl? what do they have connections or something lol

Good luck getting a Wii. It's freaking nuts how many people are buying them. Nintendo is now producing 1.8 million Wii's a month and they are still selling out. They are going to ramp production into 3-4 million units a month later next year, and that will eventually put them around 50 million units by the end of 2008. That's 50% of the 6 year run of the PS2 units sold. The Wii will probably outsell the PS2 towards year 3 or 4. Of coarse this is all factored with a price drop. The Wii has to price drop sometime next year, and they need to stop stores from selling outrageous $500 bundles.

Honestly this game is great, everything about it, the visuals, gameplay and the music is incredible.

Ask for it for Christmas, you can't really go wrong.

reading all this stuff about it is making me want to play it even more. i have it i'm just not allowed to play it until xmas. until then, i'm playing all the other games i own =]

Back