Can you save Youtube Videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I couldnt find a better place to post this, so hopefully you guys know more about computers then I do. Is their any way to save youtube videos to your computer? There is an option to save the video to your youtube account, and to copy the url and embed codes, but I cant find a way to simply save it to my computer.

Any help?

theres also www.keepvid.com

you have to get a FLV converter though to conver that to AVI format and then if you have a AVI to DVD converter you can play them on your DVD player at home

thats IF you want to burn the youtube videos though. its not necessary

The_Loose_Cannon said:
theres also www.keepvid.com

you have to get a FLV converter though to conver that to AVI format and then if you have a AVI to DVD converter you can play them on your DVD player at home

thats IF you want to burn the youtube videos though. its not necessary

Or instead of messing round converting google VLC player and download
(no link because im tired)

Here's one that'll work. Copy and paste the url into this site and it will download it for you. Just type .avi for the end of the file and it'll work (I've done it many times).

I dont feel like making a new thread for this, But there was a media player that you stream from your comp and you can look through it on the wii. What is that called and could I save youtube vids and stream it to my wii with 'that' program? Is this even possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back