cant buy wii points threw the console

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeketr

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2007
hello everyone,

i tried to put my credit card in the wii shop channel but he gives me an error...
i'm from israel and i think its because i dont give a state in the billing information form..

any ideas?
thanks!

hmm mabe jus mabe you need to set everyhin to ur current region or somethin... or at least wut you told the creditcard company

yeah well maybe...

but i cant choose israel in the location options...

is there any greater region that israel is grouped in? also, did you buy your wii in israel?

problems solved... here's how

i went to some nintendo official page that helped me get a location in the US by zip code, and the address that he gave me there i just entered as the billing address.. it worked! i'm playing classic mario as we speak...

thank to all the helpers!

Roy.

JAKE196 said:
lolz i thought you got pissed because you couldn't buy wii points and threw the console at something. :lol:

it's through, btw.

i thought the same thing. i was thinking "No way, that's a bit extreme to do" haha

JAKE196 said:
lolz i thought you got pissed because you couldn't buy wii points and threw the console at something. :lol:

it's through, btw.

DAM i thought the same thing, dam misleading topic title!

Help

i went to some nintendo official page that helped me get a location in the US by zip code, and the address that he gave me there i just entered as the billing address.. it worked! i'm playing classic mario as we speak...thank to all the helpers!Roy.
Hi,Im having the same problem as yours, ive contacted nintendo but they gave me no solution... Can you give me the address you are using in order to pay with my credit card on the online wii shop?Many thanks,Irit

Dood, the thread is years old.
Dont try to talk to ghosts.

Maybe try to buy point cards off Ebay? As most end up emailing you the code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back