Can't Play Online...

Dirtmuncher111

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2007
Dallas, TX
Wii Online Code
7851-1502-0097-6885
I realize that this is quickly becoming a very common problem, but has anyone found anything perhaps that fixed it. What'll happen is I will start a room and usually it will just say 'seeking...' for about 10 minutes, then give me the error code (it was like 86460 or something like that). Anyone else having trouble, because i used to be able to connect but now i can connect to a single game unless if its with my friends.

I get the same thing seeking and then it disconnects, but as we speak it just picked up four brawlers in about 25 seconds.

SSBB just came out and is incredibly popular. Nintendo's servers are overloaded.

Go to: www.nintendo.com
Click on: Support
Click on: All Problems with Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Click on: Playing online
Click on: Are you getting Error Code: 86420? If so, Click here for specific troubleshooting.

Who cares. The Play With Anyone mode is a complete joke and doesn't deserve to be played. Build up a friends list and play with them.

Atomheart said:
Who cares. The Play With Anyone mode is a complete joke and doesn't deserve to be played. Build up a friends list and play with them.

FILTH AND LIES!!

for with anyone, try setting your items to medium. i play with high items and when you search for matches the same settings apply, so it only searches for other high items matches. switching to medium usually gets you a match fast.

Back