Capcom and the Wii

SAVAGE

SSBM GOD
Apr 11, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Wii Online Code
3357-8019-8945-9779
Capcom has been with Nintendo for years but hasn't brought the goods (well thats what i think) yes Resident evil: UC looks good but they can't not give us Resident evil 5 or lost planet but instead they give us a remake of Resident evil 4 boring i've played the game too many times (i'm not trying to take anything away from resi 4 it's awesome) are we getting anything else.
Have your say.

ya we need some better games capcom has been with nintendo since the nes come on capcom think:aureola:

I would love to see some fighters with online capability. Maybe Street Fighter 4? Haha, yeah right....but that would be nice.

I've always thought they could have gone further with the whole street fighter ex series and beef up the graphics and gameplay but so far have been disapointed there as well.

I hope they bring some stuff because I'm a hardcore capcom fan.

They're doing Resident Evil 4 on the wii as a test subject is my view of it. It's kinda obvious that they want to play with it before they get going serious, and then you can expect a lot.

Lost Planet is an awesome game. I highly doubt it will make it to Wii because the graphics are very detailed. It's a shame though because I'm sure alot of Wii owners would enjoy it.

hmmm flicking with the nunchuck to throw shrukens ,and swing the remote for the sword. The wii really needs some action (nonshooter) games. Rival Swords is the start of it, but the wii could really use

Castlevania
Shinobi
Strider
Rygar

then turning Kid Icarus ,and Startropics into some action adventure games as well

The updates on Umbrella chronicles still have me in something of a stalemate in regards to what I think about Capcom's involvement with the Wii.

On the negative side, it looks as though it's going to be an on-the-rails FPS, which gives me shivers thinking of the gun survivor titles. It also means we aren't going to get a proper series entry or 'true' resi game, which I'm not overly thrilled with.

However, on the plus side, a good chunk of the resi 5 team have actually moved over to the UC team because of the promise the game is showing (or in reality it could be because it is shaping up to be pants and needs saving).
Also on the plus side, at least Capcom aren't being lazy and are devoting a good deal of time and effort into giving wii owners something unique and exclusive, as opposed to just giving us a port.
The graphics etc. of UC look wonderful as well!

Back