Capcom Announces Worldwide Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Release Dates

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-news-4-picture10853-monster-hunter-ultimate-3.jpg

Capcom has today made a lot of people very happy indeed by announcing that the eagerly awaited Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will be released on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS on March 19 in North America and March 22 in Europe. The full game will also be available as a digital purchase on both systems during the launch timeframe. Capcom also revealed that the Wii U version will have full support for voice chat functionality. And for those of you out there who just can’t wait to start monster hunting, as Capcom will be releasing free playable demos of the game on both consoles on February 21.

In Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, the player takes on the role of a hunter who sets out to explore a settlement within the Monster Hunter universe, completing quests and, as usual, hunting and slaying lots and lots of monsters! This latest installment in the ever-popular series should be the biggest, and possibly the best yet, with over 200 quests, and many challenging monsters. Feast your eyes on this brand new screenshot while you wait!

[FONT=&quot]Source: Capcom[/FONT]

^ Aye, like how Super Smash Bros. 4 (tentative title is tentative) will have a Wii U release and 3DS release. Different games, but with huge levels of interactive ability.

And for those of you out there who just can’t wait to start monster hunting, as Capcom will be releasing free playable demos of the game on both consoles on February 21.

karpjoy_zps3a1477ed.jpg

I loves me some demos t' help build hype. Just what I'll need t' (possibly) motivate me into a release date purchase.

****ING splash king...karpy my boy that series is GREAT!! Have some faith in it man.
Now back on topic....HYBRID IS EXCITED!!! Oh yeah BABY!! <333

Sadly I won't be purchasing a WiiU for a while, nor this game. At least I had the opportunity to play Tri. It was one of my most played games ever.

Back