Character with the Hardest Learning Curve

LeWaffles

CUSTOM
Jul 25, 2007
Around Chicago
Who would you say is hard to learn, most say Lucario but i think without a doubt it is Sonic. it's been a few days and i think i've gotten better but he is so clumsy. He is definitely the most suicidal of the characters.
On the other hand i think Ike is the easiest to learn not saying that anyone can be good with him, but he is the easiest to figure him out.
What do you guys think?

I'm going to be biased here, seeing as most of my attention has been on one character, but I'll give my thoughts anyway.

Falcon.

Unlike newcomers, Falcon players had already been playing a similar (yet very different) Falcon in previous smash games. Having said this, its been difficult for some of those players to break old habits. Falcon is played completely differently this time around. He can't be as offensive as he once was, and he's got to rely on grounded attacks rather than his aerials. On the surface he seems much like the same, but the truth is that he is hardly the same character he once was.

hardest = snake

easiest = ike, metaknight, and pit

arent you the same guy who was complaining about ganon? whats there to know about sonic? youre just spamming moves across the map. id say the slower/less ranged the char the more there is to learn because you can expect to get your ass kicked when you arent hitting anyone.

it really isn't tough to use sonic.

actually WINNING with sonic is another story...

Have you played Sonic before, I'm sorry i'm just in disbelief right now. Sonic is hard b/c of the combos and his tiny range of attacks. Like I said Slow guys like Ike are easy to understand but not necessarily meaning that he is easy to be good at. You bring up a good point about Ganondorf Though.

The only reason I see Sonic players winning games is because he's able to get the Smash Ball easily and DESTROY ALL with it.

As for me, I think Olimar, Ness, and Lucas have a pretty high learning curve. To use them effectively, though.

Snake is by far the easiest to use along with Fox and Wolf,Ike, and Marth all super easy to use. Im not saying Link is the hardest to use becuase he isn't but to string up his combos, majority are mid-air combos can be difficult at times. But the hardest I would say is Lucario.

Wiiman0001 said:
Yes Snake, the easiest out of all of the Characters, yes Solid Snake is the easiest by far

Not for me. Taking the time to aim those little rockets and NOT getting Falcon Punched is pretty hard. Same thing goes for planting those mines.

His side smash is killer, though.

exactly the rockets take time getting used to them but after the first day or so it gets pretty natural to use, at least for me that is but his side smash moves and just his Side A moves just destroy people, really easy to use!!!

Hmm....for me, it's either Snake, or Diddy.

Snake is too strategic for me, and Diddy.....I can't get his recovery moves to work!

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Hmm....for me, it's either Snake, or Diddy.

Snake is too strategic for me, and Diddy.....I can't get his recovery moves to work!

God, I hate Diddy. He's annoying. So annoying, I wanna shoot myself.

Back