Status
Not open for further replies.

AndThen?

pull the trigger.
Jun 11, 2007
Adelaide, Australia.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I really need help evolving my Chingling. It's level 24. You need to make it happy at night to make it evolve. Everything I've tried hasn't worked. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

AndThen? said:
I really need help evolving my Chingling. It's level 24. You need to make it happy at night to make it evolve. Everything I've tried hasn't worked. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

This should have gone into the q and a thread....

However....it probly isn't happy enough.
So quickly, I will go over the happyness score.

* Gaining a level (+2)
* Walking 256 steps (+1)
* Stat modifiers (+2)
* Using Soothe Bell (+1 for each other positive event)
* Massage in Veilstone City by girl in house nearest to Veilstone Gym (+3)
* Massage at Ribbon Syndicate in Resort Area
* Using Potions and healing items (soda/moomoo milk ect seem to give more points)
* Energypowder (-5)
* Heal powder (-5)
* Energy root (-10)
* Revival Herb (-15)

Chimeco evolves at night, when its happiness index is at 220, if you caught it in the wild, its starting happiness was likely at 70 (26% of its max), if it was hatched, its base happiness is 140.
No, their is no way to check exactly what the happiness index is at, the poketech application gives a good figure at this. Two large hearts is generally approximately max happiness.

To go a wee bit farther than needed, 255 is the max happiness a pokemon can have (the same number the max possible evs in a stat, but by coincidence)
Happiness is also the factor used to determine the power level of both return and frustration.

Frustration's Power = (255 - happiness) / 2.5 [max power 102]
Return's Power = happiness / 2.5. [max power 102]

The only pokemon to learn return by leveling is lopunny, and my prediction is that it will be learned by Dawns bunneary verry soon.

ya dude their is a Q/A thred for that silly Q>>>or is this website your father's,that you can open threds and ask lame qustions

Mr Gorbichof: Tear down that wall.

Moderators: Close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back