Christmas Tree deflection?...

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Well today I was playing MOHH2 then I noticed my gun was going insane. I then went to the Wii Menu and checked my sensitivity. It was on 3 and I Noticed the 2 dots where fine but occasionally a 3rd dot appeared. Then I pointed my Wii Remote at the Christmas Tree then like 4 dots appeared. So this really pissed me off and I could hardly play MOHH2. So if you are thinking of putting a Tree close to your Wii... Think again. :)

lol, i actually had to move the christmas tree farther away from the tv (when it's really not even close to begin with). at first i thought i had broken one side of my sensor bar, so i ended up buy a wireless one. & realized that it still wasn't working. i ended up giving up on playing and went to bed. next morning i went to play. anyway what i'm getting at is i finally realized it was my xmas tree & felt like a complete tard.

forgive my rambling. i'm tired.

Lol... Nice story... Did you keep your new sensor bar because I would have returned it lol.

The only thing I noticed about my Tree is that when I play Guitar Hero 3 and then look at the tree, the tree looks like it's moving. It is very bizarre but also pretty cool at the same time.

Yep, it's the lights on the Xmas tree. Same problem at my house. Tree is 30 degrees off the centerline of me to sensor bar.

I just turn the lights off. Course it's much easier for me since the wife bought a tree from QVC which has a remote to turn two sets of lights on/off.

Back