Christmas VC Update?

Ranathis

Canehdian!
Nov 23, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
0411-2151-1426-8345
Anyone else hope that Nintendo will give us some hella good games for the VC on the Christmas update? That would be so awesome!

I hope so and really believe in them this time around... they can give us some cool updates (even for the machine) or a game itself (just for a 12/25 download time)
Also, they are uploading Super Mario Bros. and other CLASSIC games (and i say it in caps cuz the ones that are already in the shop channel SU$$%"Ks)

I want a Free game/s. I want them free not "Downloadable" becuase a present does not cost you money. But Im hoping for the best.

JerrodDRagon said:
I want a Free game/s. I want them free not "Downloadable" becuase a present does not cost you money. But Im hoping for the best.
eh I wouldnt mind... I mean $5 buck for SMB and $8 for Street Fighter 2? my first reaction sounded sorta like:
Chee-yuh!

and the rumor that they were free has been killed, they will cost points, but it is a good suprise, especially to me cuz now I can play Super Mario Bros. with my sis, she loves em, and Street Fighter II with my cuz's, we grew up with it...... the wii IS pulling my family together!

So that sucks thats no big deal at all they cost me money. Nintendo could have put at least ONE game for free since I paided for there system but I guess there like the rest of the sytems they just want yur money not making the customers happy.

JerrodDRagon said:
So that sucks thats no big deal at all they cost me money. Nintendo could have put at least ONE game for free since I paided for there system but I guess there like the rest of the sytems they just want yur money not making the customers happy.
if its no big deal, why did you make a whole new thread just to rant about it?

ocdan said:
if its no big deal, why did you make a whole new thread just to rant about it?

He's either a she or a teenager, says one thing but means another

So Street Fighter 2 has been confirmed?.....If so Yes!!!!! and No!!!! I just spent my money oh well i'll find 8 bucks lol

gzusnw said:
I hope so and really believe in them this time around... they can give us some cool updates (even for the machine) or a game itself (just for a 12/25 download time)
Also, they are uploading Super Mario Bros. and other CLASSIC games (and i say it in caps cuz the ones that are already in the shop channel SU$$%"Ks)
Not all of them suck, you must have not tried Ristar and Alien Crush. Those two are awesome classics.

I don't care that they're charging money for the games at all, but maybe they shouldn't have dropped a bunch of hints about "big surprises" at Christmas. Wow, so I can pay money to get a game that I already own and have had access too for nearly 2 decades? AWESOME!!! Really, this isn't changing my life in any way.

There have been no awesome surprises, merely promises kept and obligations met.

^maybe but hey you guys already have Donkey Kong country so you guys akready have a great game.

Back