club nintendo woes

LetsPlay2

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2010
Hi there,

I have had my wii now just over 2years. It is properly connected to the Internet and wii shop24 displays. Software update was successfull.

I created a club nintendo account using my PC.

Problem 1:

With the exception of my wii console, none of my games or controllers clearly displays the id/serial codes to be use to register the products. I have tried almost all the codes/serials I could find on the stuff but I just get error that it is incorrect. Even my console, which clearly shows the serial code, cannot be registered.

I know all my stuff is original because I got the console with the upgrade of my cell phone and I received it as new still in the box. Also my online games work. Specifically Tiger Woods is registered with ea.

So I dont know what the problem may be.

Problem 2:

I cannot link my club nintendo account to my console. I keep getting the
"
Error Code: 206401
This error indicates that the Club Nintendo user name or password is incorrect or invalid.

• Verify that your Club Nintendo user name and password are being entered correctly.
  • If this is your first time accessing the Wii Shop Channel, verify that you're not hitting "Link" with the fields blank (if you don't have a Club Nintendo membership, you need to select "Do not link").
  • If you have tried the steps above and are still receiving this error code, please call 1-800-255-3700 so that we may assist you further."
I know my user name and password is correct because i have checked it and it works from my pc.

plz help

Have you called the number...?
If not then..<.<..give that a go because OBVIOUSLY something is going wack...

Back