Clue In Nintendo Power For Next Issue?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Anyone with the latest issue on Nintendo Power surely has looked at the sneak preview of the upcoming issue at the back of the magazine. Its a big, detailed map similar to that of GTA and it read "We've made a surprising discovery for our next issue".

Anybody with the issue want to take some guesses as to what it may be. Its most likely not GTA, as that was already announced for DS. I'm stumped though.

I'm also stumped, I have not a clue to what it could be.

I took two pictures for you opitekk:

DSCN1619.jpg

DSCN1620.jpg

Excuse the quality, it's only a 4 Megapixel camera.

I don't know, but for whatever reason it reminds me of the long days I spent playing Driver 2 on my friend's PS2.

Looks like a "?" in a yellow thingy, like what you find on google video or frapps.

Wonder if it's something to do with that...

my guesses:

- desperate struggle will have a Q2 release date
- disaster: day of crisis will have a confirmed release date
- gta will make its debut on the wii
- maps can be misleading

Yeah it just looks like a random map but then there's a little ? in the middle of it. Maybe the location means something? I doubt it. Its fun guessing but usually (like the moon before) it never materializes to anything.

@1337endo
Thanks hehe. I saw it on Nintendoeverything but the site wasn't working today.

Disaster: Day of Crisis Dated sounds like a good guess.

But when i seen it for some reason i Thought Pilotwings~ lol Don't ASK! But i'd love to have a new Pilotwings game on the Wii where you can meet up with people online and explore the world.

Thanks a ton 1337endo

Disaster: Day of Crisis Dated sounds like a good guess.

But when i seen it for some reason i Thought Pilotwings~ lol Don't ASK! But i'd love to have a new Pilotwings game on the Wii where you can meet up with people online and explore the world.

Thanks a ton 1337endo

I pray for a Pilotwings Wii. I'd even be happy with Pilotwings 64 being released on VC.

The obvious guess seems like it'd be GTA type of game, something like GTA, The Godfather 2, Mafia 2 etc. It will probably be a disapointment though, like Mapquest on sale for Wiiware or something stupid.

I pray for a Pilotwings Wii. I'd even be happy with Pilotwings 64 being released on VC.

The obvious guess seems like it'd be GTA type of game, something like GTA, The Godfather 2, Mafia 2 etc. It will probably be a disapointment though, like Mapquest on sale for Wiiware or something stupid.

LMAO! That'd be hilarious!

I'd buy Mapquest, GTA Wii could be announced I guess, that'd be a nice game considering I don't think the DS one looks that great. Godfather 2? Well the developer ripped the Wii saying its not next gen, so I don't think so although that would be awesome.

Maybe the ? points to a location, maybe this is a satellite image of something, a state or place etc. Maybe details about the new No More Heroes? Who knows.

all right heres my take on it.

a) the map is that of indianapolis (or is it indiana? my US states are not good XD).
b) the questionmark is located at the university of indianapolis.
c) if anyone rememebers from indiana jones and the last crusade, indy is a university professor. this, alsong with worlds like "discovery" in the description, leads me to believe that its a new indy for wii. but of course, they revealed that last week so we might see some scans in the nintendo power.

i rest my case.

all right heres my take on it.

a) the map is that of indianapolis (or is it indiana? my US states are not good XD).
b) the questionmark is located at the university of indianapolis.
c) if anyone rememebers from indiana jones and the last crusade, indy is a university professor. this, alsong with worlds like "discovery" in the description, leads me to believe that its a new indy for wii. but of course, they revealed that last week so we might see some scans in the nintendo power.

i rest my case.

and ign did recently post an article about a new indy jones game for Wii.

Back