COD4 online so annoying at times!

FFS!

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
k seriously the COD4 online for ps3 is really annoying. I started off trying to connect and get that "trying to connect to potential matches" message for ages and ages and no matches. I had about 4 matches today but spent about 30 mins just trying to connect to them. And no, its nothing to do with my internet connection cuz other ppl around the world have had the same problem, its a problem with the COD4 server. I just hope they release a patch whereby we can actually choose a server we wanna join not just randomly connect and pray we get one match out of hours of waiting. Its one thing that i hardly ever get a match but to just be sitting there with no idea of wat ur even connecting to. It would just be nice to have a decent online server system.

Ok then it is not just me:sick: .My thing though is that when i find a match I just try to follow it.But i really hope it changes it's very anoying.Resistance doesen't have that problem.

When I play online, it works really well. No lag, minimal time to join matches and I rarely find kids screaming.

its not just call of duty 4, its xbox live and Playstation network. they both claim they are having technical difficulties from the holiday rush, lots of people got consoles this christmas. give it time..

besides i heard the ps3 version had seperate problems, thats why i bought it for 360 instead of ps3.

Back