Coin that comes with SMG!!!!!!!!!

Eddienoteddy

mii love wii
Feb 13, 2007
CT
Wii Online Code
1656-4947-1080-8284
So i went to reserve SMG today and i remembered that i get a free commemorative coin as well, well i asked the lady at gamestop about it and she took it out of the locked cabinet and...

the coin comes in its own official video game size box!!..with a certificate of authenticity from Nintendo!!!

I know the coin is nothing compared to the game but i am incredibly excited to have that coin!!

this game is going to make my life..you have NO idea!!..i am soo pumped..

but i dont plan on trying to beat it ASAP..i plan on playing the hell out of it but trying to immerse myself in the entire game and truly get the 9.7 out of it!!

WHO ELSE IS STOKED FOR THE COIN/GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Games won't make your life =P.

But WE'RE ALL PUMPED FOR IT I WANT IT SO BAD ARRRGGGGGG :mad5: :crazy: :yesnod:

Did you get the coin as a result of pre-ordering the game?
Anyway, congratulations on the purchase and happy gaming. :)

its not only a coin, its the coin

a coin that i will have tomorrow..along with the game..

oh and the lady said the game would get in between 10AM and Noon

so i am going wait outside the store for that UPS truck and get the first one!!! ha

Of course the coin is cool! I pre-ordered a copy of galaxy, got it today with my BEAUTIFUL coin, and donated my game to the poor orphans in Africa! I feel special with my coin...

For gullible people, the above is not true, oh, and did you know gullible isn't in the dictionary? :lol:

But really, getting a coin and jfj (jumping for joy)? :scared:

Eddienoteddy said:
its not only a coin, its the coin

a coin that i will have tomorrow..along with the game..

oh and the lady said the game would get in between 10AM and Noon

so i am going wait outside the store for that UPS truck and get the first one!!! ha

they already have it, they just hate you to much to sell you a copy

Eddienoteddy said:
but i dont plan on trying to beat it ASAP..i plan on playing the hell out of it but trying to immerse myself in the entire game and truly get the 9.7 out of it!!

WHO ELSE IS STOKED FOR THE COIN/GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I pre ordered today as well and got the coin. Sounds like you are much more excited about it than me. I can't believe Nintendo keeps giving away so much free crap (The packaging for the coin no doubt cost Big N more than the coin itself). They should use the money for R&D. On second thought, they probably have plenty of money tied up in R&D, I just wish it was more fruitful.

But anyway, Yeah I totally agree on your quote above. When you play a game nonstop just to beat it, it takes away from the experience.
I made that mistake when playing MP3, and ended up playing almost to the very end of the game, got burned out, and havent played it in a few months.

CAN'T WAIT TO PICK IT UP TOMORROW!!!

Mingus said:
WHAT? Only a coin? You didn't hear that this coin can talk and dance? Psh, get your facts straight buddy.:rolleyes:

I'm not a buddy. I'm a woman. So next time say your facts straight woman or don't comment to me at all. Thanks in advance BUDDY :yikes:

I got my coin with my preorder too. x)

I can't wait to go pick up the game. ^__^

what?! you got the coin already? I pre-ordered my copy but the girl told me I had to wait until tomorrow. She went as far as to tell me they hadnt received any yet. I even paid for the copy on the spot to make sure I got one. I hate my gamestop!

Back