COMPLEMENTARY new info --- Spoilers

gzusnw

WiiChat Member
Oct 7, 2006
Mexico
Wii Online Code
8631-7650-3694-5161
HEY; I have complementary info about what i posted yesterday... This info contains HIGH LEVEL SPOILER (but for u who had read it before, will increase more your hype!)

HIGHLIGHT
The Twilight Realm sucks the life out of living creatures and turns them into something else.

They claim that while traveling to Hyrule Castle, Link is pulled into the Twilight Realm and turned into a Wolf (Edge said after being ambushed by the Moblins).

Midna approaches Link in his cell and promises to help him return his world to normal.

Wolf Link can climb up cliffs.

You use the A button to leap from branch to branch in Ordon Woods as Wolf Link.

People absorbed into the Twilight Realm are actually "still there". They're just phased out so nobody can see them.

You use the "sense" ability to sniff these beings who are sucked into the Twilight Realm out and "see" them, as well as to find hidden objects. It works like the Stone of Agony from Ocarina of Time, which utilized the Rumble Pak.

Wolf Link will be able to travel between the Twilight Realm and the normal world, confirming Wolf Link can exist outside the Twilight Realm (as Edge reported).

He can earn this ability by seeking out the "Twilight Spirit" - a being even the "Twilight Guardians" bow down to.

"Midna can exist outside the Twilight Realm in the strictest sense" is explained. Midna can't live outside the Twilight Realm, but you can summon her spirit outside of it for help (this is why Wolf Link doesn't have Midna on his back at all times).

The Wolf sections were not open to play to the press, Nintendo wants to keep it a secret to everyone (this means IGN probably won't play them, either - I seriously think IGN and other press will just play the beginning area and the first temple next week).

To date, NOBODY outside of Nintendo's employees have played anything in the Twilight Realm.

The Twilight Guardians are those "black" creatures.

HIGHLIGHT

END SPOILERS
NOTE:
Nintendo wants to make it clear that they will NOT be releasing much information about the game beyond this update (and what American press will experience next week). They want everyone to just have enough info to make a purchase decision, but they insist on preserving the experience - so fans freaking out about spoilers - Nintendo has your back. ONM promises a huge, spoiler free review next month.

Source: The Hylia
New videos too ...
Horse fighting
Bokoblin fighting

i'm so sorry, but the info i posted here was for complementing what I already posted (complete text), no pun intended :wink: ...

HOLY **** MAN THATS AWESOME!!! MAN DO I LOVE SPOILERS!! NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT at ALL ( well i couldn't before but now its worst) lol...THANKS A LOT!!!

Demon Slayer said:
HOLY **** MAN THATS AWESOME!!! MAN DO I LOVE SPOILERS!! NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT at ALL ( well i couldn't before but now its worst) lol...THANKS A LOT!!!

Thats just the thing, wanting it more when its not available. I like to read and find out about a game before it comes out to determine whether or not its worth buying or keeping any eye on, but my minds made up with TP :smilewinkgrin: so I wouldn't wana add any more eagerness to the waiting process... I will still read spoilers of course, depending :rolleyes:

I have to wait till Dec 8 PROVIDING they dont pull any last minute delays!

Back