Component cables are a must

jlspec

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
San Diego
Wii Online Code
6920-9646-7256-3871
I just got my component cables from nintendo and what a difference it made for Zelda. It totaly gave it a faceleft. The colors are so much brighter and deeper. Anyone with a EDTV/HDTV must be using these to get the most out of your Wii.

PS:
On another thread regarding VC games being dark, it seems like the Component cables solves it somewhat. It's still a tad darker but way much better then before.

jlspec said:
I just got my component cables from nintendo and what a difference it made for Zelda. It totaly gave it a faceleft. The colors are so much brighter and deeper. Anyone with a EDTV/HDTV must be using these to get the most out of your Wii.

PS:
On another thread regarding VC games being dark, it seems like the Component cables solves it somewhat. It's still a tad darker but way much better then before.

When did you order yours? I ordered mine yesterday and I was wondering when the hell I will get these things. For goodness sakes how hard is it to manufacture a fcuking cable that should have been included in the first place?

I order it on the 11/19 and payed for 2-day shipping.

Ok, I ordered them Dec 1st and got overnight shipping. I really hope I get them soon, it is preventing me from truly enjoying my Wii.

Ah well at least you guys get to use composite cables, I'm in a student house and our TV only has those three composite slots at the front and a couple of scart sockets. Home TV also only has scart so I'll be using a composite scart adapter T_T

Back