connecting cellphone to wiimote?

anekin007

WiiChat Member
Jan 7, 2007
modesto, ca
i dont have bluetooth on my computer then i remember i can transfer stuff with my phone using bluetooth.. im trying to transfer some mii i downloaded i transferred them over to my phone using a usb cord but when i try to connect using bluetooth it finds the wiimote but i need a passcode.. is there anyway to bypass this or press a button on the wiimote that will make a number?

when i search for bluetooth devices from my phone it detects the wiimote.. but i cant leave a blank passcode.. with a computer bluetooth u can just press cancel and it bypass it but on my phone it wont let me click ok with a blank passcode. if i can get pass the passcode then im able to transfer the mii over.

wats this bout bluetooth i searched on my phone and it says no devices found

i heard that the wii was bluetooth...hmmm if its picking it up, the default passcode for all bluetooth devices was 0000 i believe.....

try that to see if it works....you can later change the passcode too

ETA- i attempted to try it on my sprint a900 phone and YUP not a damn thing! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh same, oh and guys it would have nothing to do with his carrier it's the fone.

i dont think its just my phone... i have a sony w800i..i will try it on my friends razr to see if it works.. but u have to look for a new devices. if you try to send and search search.. it wont find the wiimote but after messing with my phone i found a setting to search for new devices.. and it detected the wiimote.

Back