Connecting w/ Wii to Access Point

unowhodis

WiiChat Member
Jul 27, 2007
My school has free wireless internet campus wide and i am trying to connect to it with my Wii. When i try to set up a connection, it is able to find the access points from my school, but the network is secure and it will not let me connect. i also have broadband in my apartment, so should i just buy a router and use my own cable modem, or is there a way to connect to my schools wireless?

unowhodis said:
My school has free wireless internet campus wide and i am trying to connect to it with my Wii. When i try to set up a connection, it is able to find the access points from my school, but the network is secure and it will not let me connect. i also have broadband in my apartment, so should i just buy a router and use my own cable modem, or is there a way to connect to my schools wireless?

If your school requires you to login at a webpage like most do, then you won't be able to. I know my school use to have it like that but they decided to not force students to get an account from the school so now you can just connect.

Back