Connection Help

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
If you are experiencing error code messages when connecting to the Wii Online service then post your info here for others to help.

Please explain your problem in detail including your setup configuration and the error code you are receiving.

Thanks (please not all other threads on this topic will be closed)

error 52030. I am trying to connect the Wii online via wireless through apples base stations. The Wii is able to find the base station as an access point and everything works fine until the connection test.

error 110213. Keeps telling me to try again later when i try like wii weather channel and stuff?? gotta linksys router.. thanks

Hi, I was experiencing this problem as well. After a good amount of time searching various forums, I found the answers. Here's what worked for me:

1) Make sure the firmware on your router is updated

2) Locate your Wii MAC address in the settings of your Wii. Enter that address into the MAC filtering section of your router. Make sure you enable MAC filtering settings

3) In your wireless settings for your router, select mixed for wireless mode (b/g)

4) Select 1 for your wireless channel. My router defaulted me to channel 6 and it seems that the Wii has trouble reading from that channel

After all these changes I was connected, and everything is downloading very quickly. I hope this helps and best of luck!

i doesn't work for me i did everything you did but still doesn't work i have a apple base station

how do i locate my wii mac address?

AlienAvenged said:
Hi, I was experiencing this problem as well. After a good amount of time searching various forums, I found the answers. Here's what worked for me:

1) Make sure the firmware on your router is updated

2) Locate your Wii MAC address in the settings of your Wii. Enter that address into the MAC filtering section of your router. Make sure you enable MAC filtering settings

3) In your wireless settings for your router, select mixed for wireless mode (b/g)

4) Select 1 for your wireless channel. My router defaulted me to channel 6 and it seems that the Wii has trouble reading from that channel

After all these changes I was connected, and everything is downloading very quickly. I hope this helps and best of luck!

your Wii Mac Address is in Consol information when you go to system settings -> Internet -> Consol information you'll get your mac address

I'm getting 110213 :D.
I'm running a Linksys Wireless - B broadband Router.
I've updated my Firmware, I've used an open connection, WPA, WEP (don't think the nintendo supports WPA2) and none of that should matter anyways

I have formatted the Wii, which doesn't actually roll back the updates just deletes your saved files (*cries* 8 hours of Red steel gone) and gets rid of all your settings.

hrmm what else, I've moved the system closer to the router and I've tried a few other connections.

ah yes, does anyone else use PPPoE? (DSL?)
and I still get the same Error every time :D
I'll phone Nintendo for my 'replacement' eventually

my Little brother was getting error. 52002(around there) because the Update times out with his slow connection (rogers lite 25/kbps). has anyone managed to get online with a slower connection?

Last edited:
you may get it tomorrow??
they're telling me anywhere from 2 to 3 days.. to under 10 days. if you check your my nintendo acct, they'll tell you the status.

mine still says "backorder" even though i called yesteerday morning.

Yes they said 2-3 days, UPS blue ground or whatever. He said i may get it wensday, if not because of the holiday then around friday or monday.

I had the same problem...110213 over and over again...NOTHING helped....changing router's channel, resetting the router entirely, adding another connection....Anyway, just got of the call with the support center - they're sending an "advance replacement system"...should be (here in Canada) in 5 days...well, hopefully the new one will work

Back