Constantly Interrupted Wii Update

XDrake

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2007
I finally got the satellite internet system to allow my Wii to go online. My connection is very slow though, around 56K speed. When I do a system update it usually gets about 1/8 done and then I get an error that I cannot continue. I know with regular internet sometimes I need to use GetRight on file to finish them. Does anyone know if there are settings on the Wii to adjust it to make it consistantly ping, or am I screwed?

OMG dont bother with satellite, unless you have no other options... Like your trapped on a desert island using sattelite uplink!

The waves gently laping at your feet, an ocassional coconut falls, the sky blue, the natives far and few between, waiting for you to drop your guard so they can chop you up and put you in a stew and steal your Wii for christmas.

Apart from that, get on broadband!

what i did was got a wii usb card, works great.

I'm having this same problem. Hughes internet service, but fast. Wireless disconnects during update. What is a Wii USB card and where do I get one, and how does it work? I'd love to find a way around this. But, satellite internet is my ONLY option where we live.

Well, I had the same trouble at my friends, turned out I needed to accept the Terms of Service/ Agreement Nintendo issues in their system settings before it would stop getting errors, after I did that it worked perfectly.

Back