controler issue !!!

SPYDR_1

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2012
PA
I use a nun-chuck and controler. Everthing works except when i try to call up my strike packeges. It said to hold the x control left and hold it till the menu comes up and slect what you want. But it doesent do it for some reason. I tried another controler and the same thing. Any ideas or help would be great..

You are so lying and full of **** dude.

hold the x control left and hold it till the menu comes up and slect what you want
^ You were either in a private match with a person using a mod menu OR you yourself were tinkering with a MOD MENU (meaning you modify the mw3 iso)

Thats what it said to do in the MW3 manual, were it show's you how and what each action is. Im a noob at playing COD MW3 and dont no how to mod... Just want to know how to get my selection screen up.

Dude seriously, How can it "not work" when selecting and or using any of you're killstreak packages? I mean really? Alright w/e I'll go along with you...
Your controller (one of em) must be broken because if it won't go than it won't go (meaning the button actions)

EDIT: Since when has it been "hold the x control left and hold it" for using The packages?
I thought you ONLY pressed...left D-pad to use the streaks all packages with the CCP?...

Last edited:
DOnt have a control pad. got the wand and nun-chuck....

I believe first you hold x, then you use your thumb on the nun chuck and move it left to do your care package or
instead of the nunchuck, you use your directional button on your wond and tap left, after holding x of course

i have not played mw3 for awhile but i should know this

i use the zapper as well

if you want to make the zapper easier to use I'd suggest that you take out the nunchuck out of the zapper, hold it in your left hand and use the zapper as a crutch, against you shoulder

the trick is to use your middle finger as your trigger finder, that way you can use your index finger for the top options

that made a hell of a difference to me when using the zapper

OH!! Well why the hell didn't you say that you didn't use the CCP to begin with!?! I lol'd @ "wand" too!
Well anyway now that this confusion is cleared up..do try what Rabit suggested.

and my deepest apologies man ;D

NP Hybird. And Rabbit, it worked, except on the wand the direction control you hold left and the nun-chuck the direction control you move right and what ever i got up from my packege comes up.
+ <---- Direction control on the wand, hold left. !<--- Nun-chuck control just move it right and strike stuff thats on screen comes up and launches !!! At least on mine it does. Thanks Bird AND Rabbit ~S~

yep, i played last night. Don't know where you heard of holding the x button

got a triple kill with my javelin, i was stoked

middle finger on the trigger or if you really want to get clever
ring finger on the trigger and use your middle and index finger on top
but the main thing when using the zapper is
take out the nun chuck and hold it in your left hand, it makes your left hand totally free and
you are less confined to the zapper, more freedom of motion

and look into customizing your button layout to what suits you best

Back