controllers

wii maniac

Canadians In Action
Oct 18, 2007
Ontario Canada
Wii Online Code
3878-8321-2254-6089
hi,

we are getting a wii soon and we are getting a bundle with wii sports so it comes with another wiimote, for multiplayer games do you need the nunchuck or can you do without:scared: .
Thanks

It all depends on the game.
Some use the nunchuck, some don't.
Wii sports only uses it for boxing.

Look on the back of the game case , it tells you what controllers you will need.

Also, a gamecube or classic controller might be a good investment down the road.

wii maniac said:
hi,

we are getting a wii soon and we are getting a bundle with wii sports so it comes with another wiimote, for multiplayer games do you need the nunchuck or can you do without:scared: .
Thanks

Yeah, the only game on Wiisports you need it for is Boxing.

You will probably need one for most other multiplayer games though. £20 isnt much so don't worry

Yeah it depends on the game and like someone said you should also buy a GC or Classic Controller.

When I bought my Wii, I also bought WiiPlay and an extra NunChuck.

WiiPlay is $50 and comes with a Wiimote and the extra NunChuck is $20. So for $70 you get an Extra Pair of controllers and a game.

I think most people go this route, which is why WiiPlay is the #2 Best Seller for the Wii.

wii maniac said:
hi,

Thanks

all wiis come with wii sports. 1 wii remote and 1 nunchuck. if you want multiplayer you need to buy another wii remote. then on some games you will need another nunchuck.

player911m said:
When I bought my Wii, I also bought WiiPlay and an extra NunChuck.

WiiPlay is $50 and comes with a Wiimote and the extra NunChuck is $20. So for $70 you get an Extra Pair of controllers and a game.

I think most people go this route, which is why WiiPlay is the #2 Best Seller for the Wii.

Read his post. He already has an extra wiimote.

FRuMMaGe said:
Read his post. He already has an extra wiimote.

Yea I missed the bundle part. Normally some bundles I've seen actually include the nunchuck if it comes with an extra Wiimote.

If it doesn't, then just pick it up for $20. Most of your "simpler" games party games only require the Wiimote, but the more complex games like Mario Strikers need both.

I have 2 WiiMotes, 2 Nunchucks, and 2 Classic Controllers for playing Virtual Console games (SNES, N64, Sega games).

I have 1 Black Wiimote, 1 black nunchuck, 1 regular wiimote and 1 regular nunchuck :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:
I have 1 Black Wiimote, 1 black nunchuck, 1 regular wiimote and 1 regular nunchuck :yesnod:

wow i've never seen a black wiimote, gotta get me one of them :thumbsup: but where from?

well i just oreded it i got the wii with wiiplay and metroida extra wii mote and and 2 nunchucks so all i need now is one more wiimote then i will have 4 controlers.
Thanks everyone.

Back