converter from xbox to wii

wiibrat

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
My apologies if someone has already asked this. I did a couple of searches here and on google and couldn't find anything.

Does anyone know of a converter from xbox controller to wii/gamecube?

I've got 2 dancepads for an xbox and they look exactly the same as the new Konami one that came with DDR for Wii (except for the adapter).

It would be awesome if I could avoid purchasing an extra game pad for wii.

I've looked everywhere, but I could not find a single thing like what you need. I found a gamecube to PC but no xbox to Wii. (ddr pads use gamecube input)

Actually, game controllers are very interchangeable. However, they usually require ALOT of hardware (and possible software) modding and know-how. It usually costs many times more than just buying the controller in the first place, so it is really just for novelty value.

Interesting note, I saw a vid on Youtube of a guy playing Halo 2 with a Wii-Mote!

I found this thing for my PS2 a long time ago that let you use Xbox and GC controllers on the PS2. I don't know if it could be used in reverse to get Xbox on the GC or not. If you know how to use a soldering iron and are confident in your soldering skills PM me and I can teach you how you could make it work on the Wii/Gamecube.

Back