Cover Art!

balrogs.pa

Wiichats Idiot Identifier
Jul 12, 2007
I forgot how to look at a map.
Wii Online Code
0588-9206-9468-1123
Today i lost my wii sports cd which sadly is my only game I own, i borrow my friends games. And then i thought to myself. I only lost this game because its a crappy piece of paper. so then i got these question ''Why dont i try and find a white dvd case. and replace the cover art?'' And so i thought to myself 3 things. 1. Where can i find a White DVD case? 2. Where can i find big paper so i can print it out? and 3. Where can i find cover art? And so i google. i google'd a bunch of things and finnally found my site.
Now for white cover cases heres another link, Now that i've answered two i just need to find paper wide enough to print the covers on. any one got answers.

Hopefully you all will find this helpful.

Last edited:
nice find haha ive been trying to find out where i can get these cases!! thnx! repped

Last edited:
i just made my own...

the size is 7" x 10"

yepp XD

just cut mines with scissors and it fits perfectly :D

Mako said:
Not to say all your research was pointless but here's a better idea.. lol

white dvd cases - cheaper than nintendo
http://www.meritline.com/dvdcaswhit25.html

Coverart
http://www.console-covers.com/Downloads/Vault/Files/Wii/

Paper
8.5inx14in Legal paper. Get off white because the original wii dvd sleeves are printed on off white.
i dont really wanna download the cover art i just want to print it. plus you dont really see how it looks. until you download it which is time wasting.

The actualy size is 3225x2156 pixels which is something like 7.187"x10.75" or something like that.

tell your page setup that ur printing on legal paper put it in landscape mode and uncheck horizontal then apply and print. it will fit on 11 x 8.5 normal print paper then just cut top and bottom and put in dvd case... i stole a white case from my mom's new santa claus 3 movie and replaced it with an extra black one that i had also shaggy dogg is a white cd case that i used for wii sports.

I bought a Wii Sports case with the cover sleeve preprinted and in the case from eBay for maybe $4-5. It sure saved me the hassle of doing it myself.

balrogs.pa said:
you cant waste 5 cents? rather waste 5 dollars eh? :/

So the case, paper, and ink only cost you $0.05? Where are you getting a white DVD case for under $0.05? Please let us all know.

you wont be using a huge amount of ink. and the link that mako gave us a link for a dvd case. and my bad its actually 22 cents. and you should already have white paper if you already own a printer.

balrogs.pa said:
you wont be using a huge amount of ink. and the link that mako gave us a link for a dvd case. and my bad its actually 22 cents. and you should already have white paper if you already own a printer.

LOL! Someone doesn't understand the concept of shipping prices. From that site that Mako linked, not only can you only buy the cases in packs of 3 or more, but the shipping comes out to $6.88. So, it's actually far cheaper to buy from Nintendo at $1.50 plus $2.00 shipping (assuming you only want one case). Even with that scenario, I'd still rather save myself the hassle of printing out the cover art and wasting ink (you'll use a lot to get a professional quality) AND getting a professional quality one for another $1.50 on eBay.

Back