Crazy, Retarted, War

Status
Not open for further replies.

zurukea

Billy Talent is awesomest
Jun 20, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
So this new kid as moved into town and it retarted, not mentally but hes just retarted. Tonight he came to my house in a halloween costume and asked for candy, he called twice, left a love message lolz so I got pissed, I got about 10 fireworks and launched them at his house( he lives 2 houses away) So as tomorrow come, and fireworks are all over is driveway and house, I wonder what will happen. Just thought i'd tell you, tune into NTV news for more hehehe. Its going to be a long night

Haha, Launching fireworks at another dudes house. Could cause damage and even set a fire. You could get done for criminal damage if they have evidence. Your a prick. Over 2 knocks on your door? I feel sorry for your mailman not to mention your neighbours

Seeing as this may escalate into a flame war between the OP and other members I've decided to close this thread.

@The OP:

Firing fireworks at another persons house is stupid. As mentioned above if you were to start a fire and or damage that persons house you would be in deep trouble. If I were you I would just ignore that one kid and move on with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back