Create A Character

RockerJ

Still Obsessed with P4
Jan 26, 2009
Yamanote Circle, Tokyo
Wii Online Code
0217-6218-4567-4978
I wanted to make a thread to see what people had to say so here it is:
All the people you can choose, who would you create if you were a Nintendo mod and why the heck would you create them?

My 1st person would be Geno
Specials (Prototype)
B - Star gun
->+B - Rocket Arm
Up+B - Not exactly sure
Down+B - Geno Beam
Final Smash - Geno Whirl
Am working on rest, but feel free to butt in
And here's Mog
Mog
Moogle from Final Fantasy III. Uses dances or a spear to attack.
Has a Mid-Air jump similar to Yoshi's, or has multiple Mid-Air jumps.

Taunts - Up - Wind Song
B - Sun Bath - Absorbs Energy attacks
->+B - Wind Slash - Charge attack, Takes out his Sword and holds it behind him left foot forward, right foot back, lunges forward and slashes in the presence of enemy.Medium Knock back, sends them back, not up wards, maybe at about a 20 degree angle. 6-8% damage
D+B - Plasma - A funnel of energy comes in front of him out of the ground, traps the enemy, and lasts about 1.25 seconds. Little start-up lag but also a little cool-down lag. Minimal knock back, but slightly above average damage. Full trap maybe 15, unable to use as edge-guard or in air.
U+B - Cockatrice - Throws a wild cockatrice at the enemy (whatever the heck that is) and runs in a straight line, turns around if hits a wall. Maybe 4% damage for hit, and decent knock back.

Taunts - Down - Desert Aria
B - Sandstorm - Causes a sandstorm about three character lengths both directions. Cool-Down lag. Can be attacked from the air down. Last 1.5-2.5 seconds. Sends them outward but will continue to hurt the foe. Minimal knock back. about 1-2% damage on the inside, and about 4% on the very tip. Here is a diagram
((((M)))) The parenthesis shows the attack points, and the numbers show the %. Hits 1-4 times.
4321M1234 (M=Mog)
->+B - Wind Slash (these are all based on what each dance has)
D+B - Antlion - Causes a hole in front of him. He is able to move after it happens, but has some start-up lag. After the enemy steps in it (if they do) they will be sunk in like DK's headbutt or a Pitfall item. No damage.
U+B - Kitty - Mog spins around about 3 times (invincible) and becomes faster. He stays that way for about 7 seconds. He then spins two times (invincible) and slows down again.

Taunts - Left & Right - Earth Blues
B - Sonic Boom - Throws a boomerang forward at high speeds. Minimal start-up lag but decent Cool-Down lag. Decent knock back.5-8% damage.
->+B - Whump - Similar to D3's ->+B, but not likely to throw out anything special (example a spiked thing or an item), just wild animals.
U+B - Land Slide - Mog looks up to the sky and holds in his hands up for a small start-up lag, and rocks fall from the sky and land in front of him. He cannot move during this, and can use this on the ground or in the air. He then pulls his hands down and the hole in the sky goes away.About 10% damage for getting hit by it. No combo, and decent knockback. Basically a slight down-grade of thunder.
D+B - Sun Bath - Absorbs any non-physical attack, including Star rod attacks, but slight Start-Up and Cool-Down lag.

Final Smash - Cave In - Causes many rocks to fall from the sky across the stage.
Attacks

Neutral A - Stabs forward with his lance, minimal knock back, but virtually no lag (3% damage)
AAA - Stabs, brings right hand up and left hand forward, hitting them with the butt of the spear (2%), and spins then stabs again. (5%) Not much lag, but small amount at the end of the last strike

->Tilt - Leans forward and stabs. 8%, minor cool-down.
U-Tilt - Sticks spear head in ground and pushes up off it, then kicks. A touch quicker than Pit's, but one strike instead of two. About 8%
D-Tilt - Crouches and stabs in front of him, minor Cool-Down. 7-8% damage, most at tip of spear.

->Smash - Lunges forward about 1 character length and stabs, minor cool-down lag. 10-12% damage.
U Smash - Stabs upward with spear. 13% damage
D Smash - Spins spear around him counter-clockwise. Does 10% Damage

Aerials:
N-Air - Spins in a cannonball - 2% damage per hit. 4 possible
F-Air - Stabs with his spear forward. 6-8% damage.
B-Air - Spins at a 180 degree angle and stabs, then continues the spin - 8-10% damage. If enemy is in critical state (120%+) will kill similar to Wolf's B-Air
U-Air - Does a 1/4 back flip.Stabs forward. Basically upwards. 7-9% damage.
D-Air - Does a 1/4 front flip and stabs forward. Basically Downwards. 7-10% Damage. Cannot spike.

Throws:
Swipes at enemy with two hands.
Hit - Jumps up and knees/kicks them (his legs are stubby)
F-Throw - Spins clock-wise and hurls the enemy. 5% damage.
B-Throw - Spins 1/2 way counter-clockwise and hurls the foe. 5% Damage.
U-Throw - Throws enemy straight up - 3% Damage
D-Throw - Slams enemy to the ground, making them bounce away forward, then stabs at them with spear. The reverse of a Chain Grab. Huge spacer. Maybe glitched to spike foe if used correctly off the edge.

His taunts involve him spinning around in a mystical color. Light Green for Wind Song, Light Brown for Desert Aria, and Turquoise for Earth Blues.

Anything I missed?

Last edited:
I know who Geno is, but I know virtually nothing about him.. I can't help you there. >.>;; Sorry. I've never seen Birdmaster do a moveset either..

He's a simple character... just Like Mallow. Mallow just Hits people with sticks and crashes cymbals to hurt people
What about Brett Farve?
Secret Move - Fake Retirement - Falls out of the screen and then comes back right behind the opponent

Ridley. I've always wanted him in Brawl... I've actually been working on a moveset for him. When it's done, I'll post it here.

Bowser Jr.
B: Fire. He spits a fireball which is like a projectile unlike bowsers
Side: Bullet Bill. You have to charge it.
Up: Rocket. Kind of like diddy.
Down: Change. Change into Shadow Mario

Shadow MArio
B: paint. makes the ground slippery
Side: Cape. Has higher knockback than Marios
Up: Spin Jump.
Down: Change.

rayman b moves
b:charges a lum like in rayman 1 2 3
b→:throws his fist
b↑:spins his hair so he can fly
b↓:dont know
final smash:he gets one of those cans from rayman 3 and turns into a random powered up form (like in rayman 3)
tanuts
→:jumps and says yeah!
↑:spins his hair and spins around
↓:dont no

Sackboy

if i could get sony to allow nintendo to use the sackperson character from litlle big planet, that would be pretty cool.
he could use the popit like a weapon, maybe have him in a costume with some different weaponry on it, like the wooden sword, or something like that for his specials. have him doing standard punches for the a button ( on gamecube controller ) and for his up and b move, have him grab a sponge attached to a chain that goes up rapidly and then dissapears, or sticks around for a few seconds for other characters. ill work on it and get back to you when i am done.

Shorty

B - Bong Smack
Left+B - Munchies Attack
Up+B - Joint Gun
Final Smack - Mass Trip Out

And instead off making up the rest, I went got high.:drool:

Back