Creative Accolades

pdxMike

a.k.a. SittingDuck
Sep 10, 2012
Portland, OR
Wii Online Code
6353-8215-2245-6499
Every once and a while I get tired of the typical gameplay on GE and have been finding ways to have some creative fun with the game. It got me to thinking that it could be fun 1) challenging 2) trying 3) claiming some "Creative Accolades" might be a nice diversion from the same old gameplay.

So here's my first challenge. On Outpost, plant some remote trigger mines on the lookout at the top of the stairs, make it through to the opposite side of the map, climb the tower and successfully detonate an opponent from there. Bonus points if you detonate the mine with a rifle (which will get you an official IED Combat Ability as well?).

I'm sure there are even better creative challenges people can come up with but there's mine FWIW. Going to give it a try tonight.

How bout this: stick a remote mine to an opponent, then wait until he gets close enough to another opponent and detonate, killing them both.

^When you stick a proxy to a teammate's back, and they run and kill an enemy for you with it...this is called "proxy-muling."

I would assume the RTM version of this would be "RTM-muling."

Im a decent proxy-mule for Tampa lol!!!
I like this idea though, I do that alot for myself, right now I'm trying for a 10 streak w/ exsplosives only (no t00b). Yesterday I got 5.
So I am assuming we should record our match on outpost- "video or it didnt happen", right?

if anyone ever manages to get a 16-killstreak explosions only he'd be the man/woman
Somehow i don't think anyone will ever have 4 quads in a row.

So I am assuming we should record our match on outpost- "video or it didnt happen", right?

I think treating these like a good "fish story" will do. No need to prove IMO. Just a way to get people to think creatively about the game and possibly expand their skills.

On Outpost, plant some remote trigger mines on the lookout at the top of the stairs, make it through to the opposite side of the map, climb the tower and successfully detonate an opponent from there.

By the time I successfully got up to the tower (2nd or 3rd try) my RTMs had already been detonated by someone else. This is proving to be phenomenal waste of time - yet still challenging :\

Last edited by a moderator:
This is more of a modified game mode than an accolade. In Conflict, play a version of 'king of the hill'. Pick an open, vulnerable area on the map (the upper catwalk between bunkers in Jungle or the open yard in the middle of the shelters in Outpost, for example) where you have to play the match from and, if you get killed, have to go immediately back to it without using any weapons - melee only - until you get into the area. Get a win with under 10 deaths (or, if you're highly skilled, 5). This would be more difficult on the larger maps...something like Archives wouldn't really play that differently than it already does.

I LOVE NOOBS challenge: See how long you can dance around someone without killing them until they either run out of ammo or are killed by someone else. Then dance around that person. Go an entire match without dying or killing anyone, but engage everyone LOL

I LOVE NOOBS challenge: See how long you can dance around someone without killing them until they either run out of ammo or are killed by someone else. Then dance around that person. Go an entire match without dying or killing anyone, but engage everyone LOL

Interesting. Wish I had read this earlier. I did that with alot of ppl on conflict, when I went melee only :) Wasnt even on purpose but I had to dance up to them to TRY and melee them but usually someone would shoot them before i got there. And then I would dance toward that person :)

Has anyone tried running from gate to gate in Jungle without getting killed in Conflict - assuming 8 players. I think that may be a worthy challenge.

0 for 1 on running the Jungle gauntlet. Almost made it but TOPRAMEN stopped me at the end.

Yea, ive never made it running gate to gate on jungle lol. I actually have tried a few times before I read this, but I will give it some more trys!!!

Nah. I think it was a Strata or something like that. I have noticed a lot of people using Mastys these days.

Nope, Has Anyone Seen Me as BrokenDreams Anywhere? Ive been using Silenced Ivana Spec or a Drumhead. I only use Masterton when I get mad at someone or Im getting killed alot.
I still use timed mines with skilll, but I use Proxies all the time.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Also, Has Anyone Try Long Range Kill with the Sly 2020 even if it messes up sometimes? :confused:

Last edited:
Back