Cybernetic Master Society [CMS]

GENIUS

Mario Kart ****** of CMS
Jan 8, 2012
Patton, Pa
Wii Online Code
4393-3221-9491-4095
Greetings members of the Wiichat forum. We are wondering if any of you would like to join our MKWii subdivision. The subdivision has been around for about 9 months now. I am the Leader of Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 7 for CMS and since our subdivision members are now in MK7, we were wondering if we could find people willing to main Mario Kart Wii for CMS.

About CMS: We were founded on January 14, 2010 on another gaming forum. We quickly grew in strength and numbers with our philosophy of loyalty. Today we are 47 members strong, each of us pursuing our own field. We have subdivisions for Brawl, Pokemon, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Wii, and Mario Kart 7.

Joining CMS:

*You must be active
*You must approve the CMS Code of Conduct with 100% approval
*Recruits will be expected to advance CMS and become an integral part of the community
*All recruits will need to win a tryout with the leader of their respective subdivision

General breakdown:

Nintendo Division III: DS and Wii subdivisions
Nintendo Division IV: 3DS and WiiU subdivisions

Leader of CMS: Bryan Hall
Brawl Leader of CMS: Jack Payne
Mario Kart Wii/7 Leader of CMS: Me

Hello WiiChat we, CMS welcomes you to join our clan to express your talents in Nintendo Wi-fi games such as our specialty, Mariokart. Message GENIUS or I, if you wish to join CMS and we will send you the Code of Conduct, which you must agree to if you wish to join.:yesnod:

Welcome to Wiichat, CMS. A clan with a competitive Pokemon division is a clan I can approve of. :thumbsup: Best of luck gettin' some new members.

I had no idea Mario Kart Wii and especially MKDS still had such an avid following... Can't say I'm surprised, 'course.

Welcome to Wiichat, CMS. A clan with a competitive Pokemon division is a clan I can approve of. :thumbsup: Best of luck gettin' some new members.

I had no idea Mario Kart Wii and especially MKDS still had such an avid following... Can't say I'm surprised, 'course.
Unfortunately, our Pokemon subdivisions took a hit last year when we decided to put more effort into Brawl. Mario Kart DS was our original subdivision, followed by Brawl in June 2010, Mario Kart Wii in July 2011, and now Mario Kart 7 in December 2011. Thank you for the welcome, we never got welcomed by a forum Staff member before.

Bump

CMS is a multi-gaming Nintendo clan, with around 47 members spread over several subdivisions, and three Nintendo systems. We seek not to be casual ,but to continuely expand our horizons and test the limits of what is known to be possible.
Main CMS subdivisions:
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  • Mario Kart DS
  • Mario Kart Wii
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Pokemon Generation 4
  • Pokemon Generation 5

In addition to scope, we employ vastly higher standards than the majority of clans when it comes to loyalty, dedication, and competitive spirit. The members of CMS honor the clan with their victories and the collective clan in return strives to help its members reach their full potential.
As you can see, this clan is far larger than one forum and you may need to register on other forums to maximize your experience in CMS. As of now, I am the Leader of Mario Kart 7. I was cut from Mario Kart Wii and DS leadership so I could put all of my resources into this subdivision. Joining CMS can be a difficult task ,but to those of you that consider yourselves dedicated to being #1 it will be well worth it.

Just thought, you guys could user a better description of us.

Back