CZMQFRG's formal apology

TheCosmicFrog

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2007
Today I registered a few .tk domains, and for some reason I decided to register both "wiichatsucks.tk" and "wiiloadedsucks.tk"

I'm really sorry that I spammed your site. I was hyper after my exams and kind of pissed off at my maths test so I'm sorry and please delete the "WiiLoaded Sucks" thread and ban me if you want to. I'm feeling really crappy now especially since some WiiChat guys joined WL and they are really nice guys.

:(

Sorry again WC members

WiiLoaded is not your rival site BTW, the two of us are just separate communities and I should have respected that

Last edited:
Thanks guys. like i said won't happen again. I HATE SPAM! i dunno why the hell i did it

DRMARIO said:
You know, I thought you had mashed your keyboard with your hand when I saw the title of the thread.I then realised you were referring to your username..

lmao! ditto!

Your peers accept you but this mod doesn't

consider yourself banned

Hmm, people aren't being too nice about this. But, I accept your apology :D

>.> Even though I didn't see what you had done.

And, yeah, I did think your username was just an excuse to punch the keyboard xD; Cosmic Frog, eh? Trying to usurp little Frigget? :shifty:

Well you appear to have been given a chance... be thankful that you can still post on these forums, and I hope you keep your promise. ;)

I will thanks guys. SO ******* STUPID OF ME!

hey i've got no personal problems with this site, and that's why i consider it stupid

Back