Daily Greetings

GrimerBoy

Grimer Boy Vitality
Jul 14, 2009
Wii Online Code
0670-2834-8147-2514
Hello Everyone,

I thought create this treat for when you're Brawling and wondering where the heck everyone is.

It'll be nice to just say, "Hey, here I am." Done.

I hope this thread is woven well.

You mean like when you log in on brawl and no one is on? then you just come to this thread to say "im on get on people!"? Everytime i get on NO ONE is on and its getting lame! i wish it was like when i had my old wii before it broke and everytime i got on someone else was allways on. almost a different person everytime........you mean like that? =)

Great idea Grimer, like oscar, i too log on when no one else does. Myabe because i only have 16 fc's (hint-hint).

Oscar, new mario bros doesn't have an online function i.e. no friend codes...

Wiichat had a thread like this loooong ago, but some random newbie made it, and left a day later. None the less, it didn't really take off.

I'd love to see a type of thread like this succeed, though. I'm also one of the players that logs on, and nobody else is online. :lol: My FC list is completely filled too, most of them ditched Brawl. =/

There's only one issue, though... I'm not sure creating a thread with no discussion topic is allowed if it's not in the Lounge/Off Topic forum. It's basically getting free posts by saying a half-assed sentence every time you log onto Brawl.

I honestly wouldn't know for sure, but I'd contact a mod about this. After all, it's better to get this thread moved to the Lounge, than locked all-together by a mod.

Great idea Grimer, like oscar, i too log on when no one else does. Myabe because i only have 16 fc's (hint-hint).

^^ what do you mean? i didnt say anything about new super mario brothers.

In your siggy (before you edited it today) it read...
"new mario bros-???-???-??? coming soon"

Witch lead me to beleive that you thought the new mario bros had online funtion...witch it doesnt btw.

In your siggy (before you edited it today) it read...
"new mario bros-???-???-??? coming soon"

Witch lead me to beleive that you thought the new mario bros had online funtion...witch it doesnt btw.

Im sorry but, i have never have had that in my sig, and i didnt edit it today. i knew New super mario bros. wii wouldnt have online function when i first herd of its anouncement, before it was ever out

BTW: on topic. anyone on right now? =)

im going to be watching tv and looking for a brawl ol, flipping back and forth...for about an hour...

Hey everyone:
You are all on point with the meaning of THIS thread.
I'm actually the one assuming you can play New Bros. online...
And...what else... OH,
I'm watching Misadventures of FlapJack then I'm logging on to see who is up. Then back to work...
Let's say...5:45p.m around 6pm/

You guys are great!

Hey everyone:
You are all on point with the meaning of THIS thread.
I'm actually the one assuming you can play New Bros. online...
And...what else... OH,
I'm watching Misadventures of FlapJack then I'm logging on to see who is up. Then back to work...
Let's say...5:45p.m around 6pm/

You guys are great!

lol, classic mixup. I thought he was you, because of the kirby siggy ><

I suppose i'll get on right now too.

Wiichat had a thread like this loooong ago, but some random newbie made it, and left a day later. None the less, it didn't really take off.

I'd love to see a type of thread like this succeed, though. I'm also one of the players that logs on, and nobody else is online. :lol: My FC list is completely filled too, most of them ditched Brawl. =/

There's only one issue, though... I'm not sure creating a thread with no discussion topic is allowed if it's not in the Lounge/Off Topic forum. It's basically getting free posts by saying a half-assed sentence every time you log onto Brawl.

I honestly wouldn't know for sure, but I'd contact a mod about this. After all, it's better to get this thread moved to the Lounge, than locked all-together by a mod.

wow!...CK...they just completely ignored your post :/ its like they didnt even see it :confused: wth...

wow!...CK...they just completely ignored your post :/ its like they didnt even see it :confused: wth...

We didn't ignore it. In fact, i thought ck had some great advice, that i actually used. (mods contacted) Besides, there's no other thread like this, and it takes the hassle out of vm'ing everyone all the time "you on bro?"

So i'll be on for like the next couple of hours brawling/watching tv...

Last edited:

Hmm... if the point of this thread is to basically say "Hey guys, I'm online at the moment, wanna Brawl?" then I guess it's okay, although I'm not going to stop another mod from closing this thread if they think otherwise.

Let's stop this from becoming another thinking thread, keep this thread to posts like 'I'm free and ready to brawl'. If the next few posts are inappropriate some one can go ahead and close.

Back