Daviduk200's ---------- Competitions ------- Who will be Wiichat Champion?

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
i have decided to make wiichat fun. (even though it already is soo amazingly fun)

i am going to make a series of competitions, puzzles, qeustions, quizes, riddles, mazes, anything that can be competitive, and winners will earn points.

The one with the most points after (X) many competitions is wiichats king/Queen/champion.

Currently running Competitions

Where do i live

Quick-Quiz

first 5 to give me complete correct answers to this quiz get a point.
PM me your answers (if u just post them everyone will see them)

1. who is Zelda's Hero?
2. what pokemon is numer 1 on the orignal pokemon list?
3. What was the Wii's first name?
4. Name three wii game with online play (which have been released)?
5. What type of pokemon is pikachu (not its element)?
6. how many mario party games are there, not including DS?
7. What was the name of the Second Metroid Prime?
8. How many pokemon can u have in your party at once?
9. Who is Brock?
10. What is the name of Waluigi's special move in MarioSCF?

Pm me ure answers next to their questions.

Unfortunatly there will not be prizes except fame, (reasons behind this are, i cannot buy wiipoints, (they are to exspensive and i have no money) and i cannot ship prizes out for 2 reasons. 1. i would need addresses (which is bad) 2. its exspesive for me to ship abroad)

I Would like to know if anybody would actually be interested in playing before i waste time making up competitions?

To wiiwouldlike2play i never actually notice u even had a points system i dont think iv ever looked at any of ure threads (just never noticed them) but ok.

Credit for points system goes to WiiWouldLike2Play

Last edited:
u dont have to enter as such, just take part in any competitions i list, and if u win ill give u a point, and everybody with points will be listed on this page,

bln_f said:
You mean... he meant that spoiler alert thing? How do you get that spoiler alert in a post or in your sig?

Edit: go to advance if you are making a post but on the sig don't look for something like that cause its already set to advance.

1. write what you want in the spoiler
2. highlight what you wrote
3. look at the tools above the box where you type
4. find something that has a sheet of paper with a ? on it
5. click it
6. then press the post button or whatever it is called and it will appear as a spoiler

Last edited:
sorry i messed up then i had to edit it but i had to go eat and my parents wouldn't let me edit the post.but its done now

yeah im still accepting entries and stuff, but im not making more things unless it gets more popular

Back