DBZ tenkaichi 3 disscussion

Wow thats pretty cool... i think i wanna buy me a copy of this game now... they got a cool female character name fasha, she looks cool to use and got some cool moves as well.:yesnod:

the game lags alot but do u think its because it was just released on the wii a few days ago? If so, does the nintendo wifi connector work better for that? I have a wifi max that i use but the doesnt lag in the MOHH2 game. I really wanna just play online with no lagging

I've heard that the U.S servers are not officially up and running yet. could just be a rumor though.

ok first of all i like this game and theres nothing wrong with it , its just that what i hate is that the online lags ALOT,oh and heres my list of things that i hate !
1.the online lags
2.some of the charecters moves-ok why does vegeta, trunks, goten have the same moves? I mean they could've gave am' some tricks up their sleves?
3.ok they lied about the 10 difficulties of A.I custumization

Last edited:
^ so there is something wrong with it -_-

oh yeah...

how does two player versus mode work? is it split screen?

ATTN:wiichat
should i buy a classic controller when i buy this game tommorow from what i hear it supports it and i can see it being alot easier to micro the controlls hard with the class over the the wiimote/chuck combo.
thanks.

theres no need to buy a classic controller cause its way easier and cooler with the wii remote but if u really want just use the gamecube controller

South Park said:
I dont know if I should buy this game. I got 2 but is 3 any much different?
ok in this game it has 3 new technices which are sonic sway, Z burnt dash, Z counter. Also this game is actallly challenging that you'll be :cryin: or:mad2:.

Back